Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had to uninstall everything.. HELP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had to uninstall everything.. HELP. Empty I had to uninstall everything.. HELP.

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 18:02

i downloaded the new seasons EP. I uninstalled all my games and expansions because I wanted to start fresh with installing.

Can someone please help me because nothing is working. I followed the steps given but the game updates are really confusing because nothing is ever compatible. If someone can please give me step by step instructions (NOT THE LINK TO THE INSTRUCTIONS because those steps are NOT working for me.)

this is what I have: all these are into DMGS:
The Sims 3 Base Game
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff
The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff
The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff
The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff
The Sims 3 Seasons

i have a macbook pro. please help!

Back to top Go down

I had to uninstall everything.. HELP. Empty Re: I had to uninstall everything.. HELP.

Post by Phoebe Fri 16 Nov 2012, 18:29

Hello,
I have a macbook air, and I've encountered many problem when installing Sims 3. Thanks to this site, and many users helps, I manage to succeed it.

Firstly, did you download your other games from here? It's recommended, otherwise you can have not compitable problem. And your base game version is important. Just check them and tell me, so I am gonna tell how you should do it.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

I had to uninstall everything.. HELP. Empty Re: I had to uninstall everything.. HELP.

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 18:58

thank you so much! i downloaded all the EPs from this website, and for the base game.. it is a reloaded version

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 16 Nov 2012, 19:13

Okay then!
First, install the base game and update it to the latest version. If you can't update it from the launcher, use manual update from this link.

From this point, you shouldn't have any "not compitable, not updatable" problem while installing the EPs anymore. Install every EP in any order. Do not apply any crack until you finish installing. After installing is over, just use the manual update again -I needed to update it again, I think it's a mac thing- then apply ONLY the #Crack file from the latest Ultimate Fix. Read the instruction manual before applying the fix.

I think this will solve your problem. Just be sure to do every step like I told you. If you have any problem, please write here.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 19:26

ok i will report back! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top