Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED] Empty Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 02:57

as the subject says; Meaning Ooops I forget again to pay the bills. Then I discovered award points and I now have that Sim bonus thingy so I get no bills but that came too late..
In my Sims inventory (not family) I got "bills". Lots of them. As to b expected deletion wont work and moving them is allowed if I move a item in front of them. Yes I tried to click and pay them. But they are still there.

Any idea how to delete those final notices?

There is no rush on this, the bills are not going anywhere..

"Shnard"

Back to top Go down

Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sat 30 Mar 2013, 05:41

Hello,
This is currently a universal bug. If you've got bills in your sim's inventory after your sims have finished a term in the Sims University, that means your sims had bunches of mails, i.e romantic letters, during their stay in the University but they didn't receive them, causing the letters to become 'bills' in your inventory. Don't worry, you don't have to pay for them, or do anything to them. They are nuisance. But if you want to get rid of them, try this.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Not Paying the Bills become final in your face notices.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:41

Hey There!!
No I should have specified, these bills have been sitting in there for weeks real time, long b4 I even considered installing University. My sims stayed in that expansion for about 8 sim hours when I sent them home so I could uninstall it.. THey didnt have a chance to interact with that expansion.

However that link U provided to page that had a link to another page that had the DebugEnabler package and so I tried it anyway regardless that my bills were there before University..

It Worked. A bill is a bill is a bill it seems. I just have to select each bill –> NRaas –> DebugEnabler –> Radius Purge and it vanishes..

>> cat2006house Thank You, U have saved me some long term cursing in Simish

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Apr 2013, 12:30

Hello,

Good to hear that fixed it! Thank you cat2006house.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top