Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content ) Empty Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content )

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 14:42

Hi!

Okay, so i have installed the sims 3, generations and pets. I have followed all the steps and and applied the update and the ultimate fix, however i still have problems! I have reinstalled in a trillion times and each time something new will come up. It seems to be when i update the game, as when i play the base sims 3 game without expansions it works perfectly fine. After updating and applying the fix it comes up with unabe to start game error message. So i thought id try the original sims 3 pets crack to see if that made a difference, which it did. The game loads up until i get to the main menu where you pick which town you want. It shows no saved games or any towns to choose. Aswell as this sometimes it does load up the towns and saved families, but when i actually choose to play them and click on buy/build it shows no furniture or options at all just a loading cusor.

I have tried everything, ive read all the steps and followed them all, ive reinstalled a bunch of times with different expansions ( seasons also seems to give me problems ) i have even redownloaded the torrents incase a few files had been deleted or lost. Ive tried no applying the update which i cant do as im unable to play any expansions without the update. I just dont know what to do!! Any advice or something ive missed at all please help! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content ) Empty Re: Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content )

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:18

Hello,

Did you reapply the patch after you finished installing everything? That has been known to fix several issues.
Are you using mods/cc at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content ) Empty Re: Sims 3 crack issue (unable to start game / missing content )

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 18:45

Yes I redownloaded and reapplyed the patch just as it said but still same problems and i dont have any mods or anything just the basics

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Apr 2013, 13:12

Hello,

What does the error message say exactly? Does it have a numeric code and if so, which one?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top