Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay  Empty "Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:37

"Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay  2830496658
Well, here again with that SAME ERROR. But this time, during gameplay.
I have all EP's and SP's except Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Diesel Stuff, and 70's-90's Stuff.
I didn't put any custom content, because I removed the EA Folder and did the backup
I was playing and suddenly it freeze and it crashed. Then, I recieve an error saying "Sims 3 Stopped Working". Sad
I'm so really annoyed.

System Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.111025-1503)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: INTEL_
System Model: DG41RQ__
BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/08/08 17:50:03 Ver: 08.00.10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2044MB RAM
Page File: 1310MB used, 2776MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Back to top Go down

"Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay  Empty Re: "Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:40

Hello,

Have you tried any of this before?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

"Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay  Empty Re: "Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:52

Ok. Now I tried the Step 3. I tried everything. Now I'll start the game and tell you afterwards the result. Thanks anyway. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:24

Hello,

Good luck.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:01

Okay. I was playing. I was setting up my sim's stage, it was before her concert and after I did the stage designing, I clicked the Live Mode and it froze and crashed to desktop and I recieved the same error...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:18

Hello,

Try Gamebooster.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

"Sims 3 Stopped Working" during gameplay  Empty I'm desperately seeking a solution to Sims 3 constantly crashing!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Apr 2013, 18:46

Hi! I've been using this website for solutions on and off for a long time, but I've only just made an account now, after having a persistent problem with Sims 3.

I have the Base game, Ambitions and World Adventures (both of which are legal copies), Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, and I had University Life installed at one point but as an attempt to fix the problem I uninstalled it today.

Basically, after maybe ten to fifteen minutes of gameplay, Sims will just crash to the desktop for no reason. I've tried every one of the fixes listed on here, and I'm installing Gamebooster like you suggested to TheRenzoEfff. Hopefully it works, but I doubt it..

Can you please help? I've checked my specs online, and according to the website Sims should be fast for me, but before I removed The Sims 3 file from My Documents the graphics were really low and it was still sluggish and laggy. I've played it once after removing the files and it reverted to default graphics, which (I only got to CAS so I couldn't test it properly) was actually faster than before.

Please help!

EDIT:

Gamebooster finished installing and I played for much longer than usual. Maybe an hour/two hours in, after I started to relax, it crashed. Luckily I hadn't been making much progress purposely because I suspected this would happen.
So... I'm still without a solution. Sad Help

Last edited by fuglycorn on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 21:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To update the information.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:05

fuglycorn wrote:Hi! I've been using this website for solutions on and off for a long time, but I've only just made an account now, after having a persistent problem with Sims 3.

I have the Base game, Ambitions and World Adventures (both of which are legal copies), Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, and I had University Life installed at one point but as an attempt to fix the problem I uninstalled it today.

Basically, after maybe ten to fifteen minutes of gameplay, Sims will just crash to the desktop for no reason. I've tried every one of the fixes listed on here, and I'm installing Gamebooster like you suggested to TheRenzoEfff. Hopefully it works, but I doubt it..

Can you please help? I've checked my specs online, and according to the website Sims should be fast for me, but before I removed The Sims 3 file from My Documents the graphics were really low and it was still sluggish and laggy. I've played it once after removing the files and it reverted to default graphics, which (I only got to CAS so I couldn't test it properly) was actually faster than before.

Please help!

EDIT:

Gamebooster finished installing and I played for much longer than usual. Maybe an hour/two hours in, after I started to relax, it crashed. Luckily I hadn't been making much progress purposely because I suspected this would happen.
So... I'm still without a solution. Sad Help

Hello,

Please open a new topic, it'll be easier for us to keep track and provide more personal support.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top