Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED] Empty Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 09:31

I haven't played Sims 3 long time ago... I decided to re-play it again because of new Expansions and lot of new stuff.
I downloaded "Razor1911" version of the game. Simply installed it. Copied the crack (not crack from Ultimate FIX) to game's BIN folder and started Enjoying! Everything worked fine... javascript:emoticonp('Wink') I decided to install latest update (1.50.56) manually. I installed it, and copied two files (TSLHost.dll and TS3W.exe) to "Bin" folder. Since then, the game doesn't work . Service Initialization Failed (some numbers). Game worked without update 1.50.56 but won't work with it and with new crack (TSLHost.dll and TS3W.exe)! Then I decided to follow instructions from there https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly . First, I installed Sims 3, then I tried to install Supernatural, but it says I need to update, I proceed to step 2. Installed patch, then installed Supernatural. Copied crack for UltimateFix to "Bin" folder. When I launch TS3W.exe, It says "Service Initialization failed (some sumbers)! Please HELP!

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 16 Apr 2013, 17:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I tried with instruction from there: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly)

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 14 Apr 2013, 12:21

Hello,

Which numbers?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Failed (numbers) in Sims 3 . HELP![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 08:47

[quote="Lady ElDi"]Hello,

Which numbers?
[/quote

Here's the full message: Unable to start game.
Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb)

This happens everytime after manual patch (and offical from Origin, too, game works fine until I update it ). I also tried deleting "Cache", "Thumbnails" and renaming "The Sims 3" folder in "My Documents", but it doesn't work.....???

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 Apr 2013, 11:33

Hello,

This specific error usually has to do with leftover registry entries. It can occur after uninstalling (part of) the game or when some sims3packs are uninstalled.
Did you also install the patch again after installing everything?
You can also try this video, it deals with an error caused by the same kind of registry entries.

Unless you also have the 2 latest packs, you can also try this tool. There's a new link on the last page, but as said it won't work if you have 70's, 80's and 90's stuff and/or University life.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 17:38

Thank you A LOT!!! It worked! Thank you really really much BILLION TIMES! Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 16 Apr 2013, 17:46

Hello,

Glad to hear that.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top