Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience" Empty it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by Guest Fri 19 Apr 2013, 09:15

i just finished downloading sim 3 pets and installed it after that i got the message " it has encountered a problem and needs to be closed"i tried the ts3.exe and still got the same messaged. please help me., what should i do?? when i installed the university yesterday it was fine but after installing pets that happened, Sad
the launcher works fine btw only i cant access the game,an error message always appears Sad

Last edited by nikki04smith on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 09:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience" Empty Re: it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by invalidusername Fri 19 Apr 2013, 13:26

Try moving "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3" to your desktop. Then test the game.

What's your base game version (hover over the base game icon in the bottom left of your launcher to find out)?

Which crack did you apply last? (Ultimate fix, Pets, university, etc)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience" Empty Re: it always says "sims 3 has encountered a problem needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by Guest Sat 20 Apr 2013, 13:09

i already fixed it., but thanks.
my other problem is the constant crashing of the game randomly., Sad any advice on how to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 20 Apr 2013, 20:41

Glad you fixed it Smile

Does it ever crash at similar times, like when you're in build/buy or cas? Or are all the crashes random?

Are there any other issues that you've noticed? (Major graphics issues, flickering screen, etc)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 15:14

it crashes randomly, and sometime the screen flcikers

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:25

Check and see if your graphics card is compatible with pets here.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top