Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED] Empty Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:37

Last night after I got all my credits and passed my exams, the game blinked and then went back to winter (it was winter when I arrived, Spring when I graduated I believe) and I saved because it was time to get off. When I got back on today and tried to leave the university, it let my sim leave and then switched to the roommate's household, but it wasnt playable, just had a bar of the sims. I cant figure out how to get back to my normal household in the regular town. Ive tried dropping out and continuing with the next semester but my sim leaves at the same time. Please help! I have no mods and just reinstalled the ultimate fix and updated my game this morning.

Back to top Go down

Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 22 Apr 2013, 18:09

unicornxprincess wrote:Last night after I got all my credits and passed my exams, the game blinked and then went back to winter (it was winter when I arrived, Spring when I graduated I believe) and I saved because it was time to get off. When I got back on today and tried to leave the university, it let my sim leave and then switched to the roommate's household, but it wasnt playable, just had a bar of the sims. I cant figure out how to get back to my normal household in the regular town. Ive tried dropping out and continuing with the next semester but my sim leaves at the same time. Please help! I have no mods and just reinstalled the ultimate fix and updated my game this morning.

Hello there,

Download and install 2 mods; you'll need Master Controller for resetting the lot in the university world, and Traveler too for travelling back.
Backup your savegame ! Then start the game and try going into world view. Click on your house and then NRAAS/Master Controller/ Reset lot.
Save the game and exit. After restarting the game try leaving university.

My sister had a very similar problem, and that was basically what we tried to do after lots of time spent with trying all sorts of troubleshooting - and we had luck Smile

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sun 12 May 2013, 22:37; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims University Trying to leave frat to return home and game switches household to frat but unplayable.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 19:30

Thanks for the help! I have absolutely no idea how to mod do this. Could you give me a quick run through please?

Edit: I think I figured it out, I will let you know.

//EDIT:
You, my friend, are a God-send! Thank you so much, it worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:05

unicornxprincess wrote:Thanks for the help! I have absolutely no idea how to mod do this. Could you give me a quick run through please?

Edit: I think I figured it out, I will let you know.

//EDIT:
You, my friend, are a God-send! Thank you so much, it worked!

Glad to hear that Very Happy bounce
Another thing: there are known problems with the Traveler mod and the University town. So if you use traveler to travel to university, there could be problems..
You should try saving your family to the bin (in "edit town" mode). Then remove "Traveler" again.
Please play for a while and see if there are any problems. Write a brief reply (or PM me) so that we can close the topic (or trouble-shoot some more Laughing).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 03:53

I only put on the Master Controller because I saw there are some problems with the Traveler mod if you dont have World Adventures installed (I dont) and everything seems to be working great. However, I didnt see an option NRAAS when I clicked on the house. I was able to drop out and get home without a problem though.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:00

unicornxprincess wrote:I only put on the Master Controller because I saw there are some problems with the Traveler mod if you dont have World Adventures installed (I dont) and everything seems to be working great. However, I didnt see an option NRAAS when I clicked on the house. I was able to drop out and get home without a problem though.

OK, maybe you can reset the lot by clicking on the floor too Razz. Alright then, I'm glad you made it back Smile
I will close the topic.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top