Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED] Empty Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 17:13

Hello,

I'm having big issues with the game. After downloading The University Life and applying everything correctly I tried starting the game but it's not working. (I got into the future and Seasons installed too). I open the launcher and press "Play" and the game freezes and tells me The Sims 3 has stopped working. I'm not exactly sure what wrong. Please help. Thank you in advanced.

Edit: Downloaded The_Sims_3_fix and tried to work it out and now it's saying that the disk was not found.
Trying "How to install The Sims 3 correctly." Will update on how it works. But for now nothing is working.

Back to top Go down

Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED]

Post by Dieneryn Sun 05 Jan 2014, 16:45

Hello,

Try repeating steps 2-4 of the guide. Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Game won't start after download The Sims 3: University Life.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 00:59

Dieneryn wrote:Hello,

Try repeating steps 2-4 of the guide. Smile
It's working. Thank you. Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 07 Jan 2014, 11:06

Hello,

Good to hear!
Don't hesitate to post if you have problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)