Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3 Empty Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 14:54

I'm new here by the way and I created this account of mine to ask... I have the base game and Generations downloaded and installed thanks to you guys. Now I'm planning to download and install Pets but the fix for that is in one file with Generations... So I'm just asking... should I just re-apply the fix or just leave it as it is and install?

I'm asking in advance so I'll be prepared after Pets is finished downloading and for future EPs that I'll download. I appreciate yer answer :3 Razz

Oh, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread Smile

Back to top Go down

Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3 Empty Re: Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 15:10

Download latest version of the utimate fix.
Then apply files from the folders (except Crack). This returns your games to original state.
Then update your game and install expansions.
Then apply fix for ALL folders with Crack.

Back to top Go down

Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3 Empty Re: Question about the fix with EPs fer Sims 3

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 15:33

I see... thank you for the answer I'll do that when my downloads are done Smile cat

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 03 May 2013, 16:06

Actually, all you need to do (This will save you some time), use the manual patch (preferably newly downloaded) on the games you have, even if you're up to date already. Then install everything you're going to at this time. Reapply the patch again (doing it both times will help prevent errors from popping up). Finally, just apply the #crack folder from the fix, and your game should be running nicely. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top