Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED] Empty Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 09:24

Hey, I just have a quick question about the manual patch found here
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

just a few hours ago I began installing all of the expanssions, but before that I had the update error. So I downloaded and applied the manual patch. Everything worked fine after an i am now finally on last expansion. So my question is, since i JUST DL'd the manual patch a couple hours ago do i have to re-download it again before i apply it and move to step 3? Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but i have a pretty bad wireless connection and it takes forever. Plus the guide is pretty specific about reading carefully. Anyone know?

DZD

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Wed 08 May 2013, 10:40

Hello DZD,

If you didn't delete the patch last time you installed it, no you don't need to download it again. But if you do... Well, game needs to be patched after every EP installition unfortunately.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Regarding the Manual patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 10:45

Phoebe wrote:Hello DZD,

If you didn't delete the patch last time you installed it, no you don't need to download it again. But if you do... Well, game needs to be patched after every EP installition unfortunately.

Thanks, just figured it out and FINALLY got it all finished. Now to play a bit before bed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 08 May 2013, 10:48

Hello,

Glad to know that you worked it out. If you need any help, please let us now.

Happy simming! The Sims 3 plumbob

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic is closed.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top