Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED] Empty The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 12 May 2013, 16:40

Dear simmers and helpers of G4TW,

I am here (again Sad) because i am dealing with some sort of issues. Firstly, I never expect I would play TS3 in my sims' main home town WITH freezes. I stopped playing The Sims 3 for probably a couple of months. And before the 'break', I played it with minor lags and no freezes nor crashes in my sims' main home towns (no crashes ever in any towns or sub-towns). But I started trying to play The Sims 3 again a week ago (coz I have nothing to do) and realised the game freezes every 1-4 minutes during the gameplay in fullscreen mode (and lags a lot more than before. BTW, when I use windowed mode, it still freezes occasionally, but much less than fullscreen mode), which is kinda annoying. And sometimes the freezes even cause my game to crash... And I started to think maybe that is because I installed something on my pc which causes incompatibility with the application.

Secondly, Hidden Springs. I installed Hidden Springs a long while ago from your official account in Mediafire. I have no problems with all lots in this town, except one. That is a home lot as well as a lot for pet adoption service. When I ask my sim to acquire a pet there, I realise that this lot never loads and when my sim walks into the house of the lot, he disappears coz the lot is not loading. And all of a sudden, the application closes itself without a single warning. I tried the second time, same result appear. What should I do to solve this?

I tried DEP and Gamebooster and Naraas Overwatch, Erroptrap and nearly all solutons that you guys provided in GT4W. But still the problem persists. What should I do now. I am desperate and helpless. I have got a sim family in my saves that I want to develop. Help please!

P.S. There is one problem that happens before and after the 'break': when I send my sims to the university, it lags a lot and my sims respond to my commands freaking slowly (like completing the command in at least 1-2.5 sim hours) when there are a lot of sims in the same lots and when my sims are in university.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 13 May 2013, 20:01

Hello,

It's normal that having lots of sims on a lot cause lag, since they're all actively doing stuff.
As for the pet adoption lot, have you tried saving it to the bin, bulldozing the lot and replacing it with the one you saved to the bin?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The application closes itself!!! [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Tue 14 May 2013, 07:31

Sorry Lady Eldi, I haven't reported the latest status to u. After the second problem exists, I tried to install Hidden Spring again (not deleting Hidden Spring, just installing it again) for 3 times. And now it works! My sim can work into the lot and adopt a pet.

Helper Edit: Good to hear it Smile Topic is closed.

-Phoebe
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top