Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:00

hey i just signed up and i would like to know what i have to do to unlock other cities for sims 3....apart from sunset valley ... i only had installed university. thanks

//MOVED
Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 16 May 2013, 16:06

akis202020 wrote:hey i just signed up and i would like to know what i have to do to unlock other cities for sims 3....apart from sunset valley ... i only had installed university. thanks

Hello there,

You can either wait for the Admin to re-upload all the store stuff at a new account (the previous "MediaFire" account was taken down), or you download other expansions (via torrent) from here:
http://games4theworld.org/

As for the "extra worlds" which do not come with an expansion (Hidden springs, Lucky palms, Aurora skies, Sunlit tides, Lunar lakes, Barnacle bay, Monte Vista, Riverview) you can try looking for them on "piratebay" - or wait for the re-upload of the stuff Wink.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: towns of university sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:12

i just checked the site and said to be patient....is this correct???my english is not so good and maybe i did not understand something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:14

Yes. Thay are working for a replacement. It shouldn't be long anymore.
If you want to download a torrent in the meantime it's fine! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:20

i downloaded the torrent university sims 3 from kickass.. which was uploaded from this site..it plays fne but it hasn't any new town.. :/
you think i should wait right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:23

It depends...
You can go on Piratebay and download a world from there if you want, it wouldn't hurt your game...
Or you can wait a little bit more...
It's up to you! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:26

thanks for the help i appreciate it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:27

Sure no pb!
Problem solved, topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top