Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue! Empty Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue!

Post by Guest Mon 27 May 2013, 05:25

So, I am new to these downloads and totally frustrated!!
Whenever I go to play my buy & build mode won't show up and I end up having to close the game using task manager.
My other issue is that now that I have downloaded these my sims 3 university life (the one I own a disc of) won't show up even if I uninstall it and then reinstall it!! It is incredibly annoying! Any solutions to this?!

The downloads I have from here is Seasons and Supernatural.

PLEASE HELP!!!

//MOVED
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue! Empty Re: Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue!

Post by Guest Mon 27 May 2013, 10:16

Did you apply the Ultimate Fix correctly? Download the latest version and move the files from the Crack folder to the base game installation.
The fact that you have games that you bought shouldn't be a problem at all, we will fix this don't worry!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue! Empty Re: Sims 3 Buy & Build Mode not showing? & another issue!

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 03:46

i followed the installation guide correctly and my game is still not working. it crashes every time i go to build and buy, and create a sim. its very frustrating that i cant play the game.

Can anyone one help me with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 09:28

Try this topic. Usually helps with crashes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top