Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mounting Problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mounting Problems. [SOLVED] Empty Mounting Problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 11:28

Hello, so, yesterday I downloaded The Sims 3 torrent and I also download WinRAR. I extracted The Sims 3 and I had 2 other files to extract: The_Sims_3_Disk_1 and The_Sims_3_Startdisk.
I extracted them and there is no file to mount, I can't seem to find it. Here is what I have;
Mounting Problems. [SOLVED] 2pkev
Mounting Problems. [SOLVED] 25fiyo6
I'm not sure what to do, I've been searching on this site and can't find a solution. I'm sorry if someone has posted it before, I couldn't find it.

Back to top Go down

Mounting Problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mounting Problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 11:34

Disk 1 and Start disk are supposed to be .iso files... They were supposed to be the ones to mount.
Well anyway, since you managed to get there, you might try this:
  • In the StartDisk, double click the Setup file. Then it should install correctly.
  • When asked to insert disk1, you should just need to point to the Disk1 folder.

If that doesn't work, though, you might want to take the .iso and mount them (create two different drives in Daemon Tools Lite, and mount each disk on different drives!)
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 30 May 2013, 14:48

Shamrock wrote:Disk 1 and Start disk are supposed to be .iso files... They were supposed to be the ones to mount.

• In the StartDisk, double click the Setup file. Then it should install correctly.
  • When asked to insert disk1, you should just need to point to the Disk1 folder.

If that doesn't work, though, you might want to take the .iso and mount them (create two different drives in Daemon Tools Lite, and mount each disk on different drives!)
Good luck!
Shamrock's advice is right, but you really want to mount, you must use mounting apps to help. Like Daemon Tools Lite.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 17:06

Shamrock wrote:Disk 1 and Start disk are supposed to be .iso files... They were supposed to be the ones to mount.

Good luck!
It worked! Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 17:30

Glad it worked!
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down