Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims can't go to University the second time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims can't go to University the second time! Empty Sims can't go to University the second time!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 04:45

My sim has completed one degree and desires to come back for another. (17000 lifetime points Very Happy)
But, the loading screen always stops at 99%.
I have tried to change the options of the degree: 1 term 18 credits, 2 terms 24 credits, 2 terms full credits,... Still, nothing changes.
Anyone has the same problem or even better, the solution?
Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Sims can't go to University the second time! Empty Re: Sims can't go to University the second time!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:25

Yeah I have one. Buy the Honorary Degree lifetime reward.

Back to top Go down

Sims can't go to University the second time! Empty Re: Sims can't go to University the second time!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:33

Sadly, that reward only gives a B-degree. I want one with straight A Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:12

AnhDzungDam95 wrote:Sadly, that reward only gives a B-degree. I want one with straight A Sad

Hmm...

Nraas Master Controller can help you with that. It's under Intermediate > Career > Education I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top