Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'( Empty The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'(

Post by Guest Sat 17 May 2014, 20:37

Well hello,
I have all expansionpacks installed for The Sims 3.
Just noticing today when I arrived at university lot, my sims didn't appear as it should be..
It was just like you are in the first time getting on the sims, should pick or create family.

Somewhen befor this, it wasn't like that. Sims which I sent to university, arrived safely there and picked place wether at dorm or at rent house to stay..

What caused this to happen?

Back to top Go down

The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'( Empty Re: The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'(

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 May 2014, 19:43

delmesimers wrote:Well hello,
I have all expansionpacks installed for The Sims 3.
Just noticing today when I arrived at university lot, my sims didn't appear as it should be..
It was just like you are in the first time getting on the sims, should pick or create family.

Somewhen befor this, it wasn't like that. Sims which I sent to university, arrived safely there and picked place wether at dorm or at rent house to stay..

What caused this to happen?

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

EA's laziness and disinterest caused this, if you wish. What I mean to say is, that this is a very common and nasty glitch, for which there is no "real" solution. Do you know how to install mods ? Check out this here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf

And then download and install the following mods mod here too:

NRAAS_ErrorTrap
NRAAS_Overwatch
NRAAS_Traveler

Google will help you find them. After you installed the mods, re-start the game, and then try travelling again. See if the university town "works" then. That's the best advice I can give you for now. Good luck and let me know if you need more explanations !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'( Empty Re: The Sims University: My Sims didn't arrive at university town safely :'(

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jun 2014, 12:40

I've been using Nraas_ErrorTrap for so long, it works well.
But it couldn't help this one :'(

Well I tried to move all my sims which I wanted to get in university to another town. Then I tried to send them again to the university..

Poof!
The University life come back to normal..
I could pick place to live in and so on..

If I found a problem in a city I will to try to move to another city and it happens magically like that, The safest place is only the default city from the game, that's what in my thought lol

Thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jun 2014, 03:56

delmesimers wrote:I've been using Nraas_ErrorTrap for so long, it works well.
But it couldn't help this one :'(

Well I tried to move all my sims which I wanted to get in university to another town. Then I tried to send them again to the university..

Poof!
The University life come back to normal..
I could pick place to live in and so on..

If I found a problem in a city I will to try to move to another city and it happens magically like that, The safest place is only the default city from the game, that's what in my thought lol

Thank you very much

So is it working now ? Smile  Do you have any other questions about "University life" or can I close the thread ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top