Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I crack a pirated expansion pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I crack a pirated expansion pack? Empty Should I crack a pirated expansion pack?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 02:43

I own the base game and all the Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs are Pirated. I can log in fine in the launcher but in-game it says Invalid Username/Password!

//EDIT

I own the base game and I installed pirated EPs. Should I crack my game or just apply the Ultimate fix?

Helper edit: Topic merged and moved to "The Sims (3) Downloads support".

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Should I crack a pirated expansion pack? Empty Re: Should I crack a pirated expansion pack?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Jun 2013, 06:35

jlm121501 wrote:I own the base game and I installed pirated EPs. Should I crack my game or just apply the Ultimate fix.

Hello,

Do NOT use the cracks that are included in the games that you downloaded. ONLY use the files from the "Ultimate fix": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

You should read the instructions of the Ultimate fix carefully; then everything should be fine.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Should I crack a pirated expansion pack? Empty Re: Should I crack a pirated expansion pack?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 06:57

I cracked my some of my EPs that came with it setup! Facepalm And I can't login in-game to my account is it because I applied the crack from their Setup folder or what?Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Jun 2013, 07:17

jlm121501 wrote:I cracked my some of my EPs that came with it setup! Facepalm And I can't login in-game to my account is it because I applied the crack from their Setup folder or what?Wat.

OK, how did you update your game ? If you updated the game with the launcher, then use ALL FILES from the "Ultimate fix" (only from that, ignore the cracks in the expansions). If you used the "manual patch" it is enough when you use the two files that are inside the #crack folder of the Ultimate fix (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll).

Do you have this "Origin" thing installed ? If yes, then the #crack (from the Ultimate fix) goes into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin".

But why do you need to "log-in" into your game ? Do you want to buy things from the in-game store ? Or do you want to use this "SimPort"-thing ? It's possible that the servers for the online features don't work sometimes (= you have to try later again). But I suggest you turn off that in-game store (in the options menu). The "Games4TheWorld" download account will re-open soon, which means you can download the store items from here without paying.

I've never used this SimPort feature myself - maybe another Helper can tell you more about it.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2013, 09:08

Hello,

I know if you have 1 registered game, you can use online futures. 
But if you have none of it, you cannot use it.

I've also never used Simport. Very Happy 

PS. I am Filipino too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 13:10

Carlos G. wrote:
jlm121501 wrote:I cracked my some of my EPs that came with it setup! Facepalm And I can't login in-game to my account is it because I applied the crack from their Setup folder or what?Wat.

OK, how did you update your game ? If you updated the game with the launcher, then use ALL FILES from the "Ultimate fix" (only from that, ignore the cracks in the expansions). If you used the "manual patch" it is enough when you use the two files that are inside the #crack folder of the Ultimate fix (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll).

Do you have this "Origin" thing installed ? If yes, then the #crack (from the Ultimate fix) goes into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin".

But why do you need to "log-in" into your game ? Do you want to buy things from the in-game store ? Or do you want to use this "SimPort"-thing ? It's possible that the servers for the online features don't work sometimes (= you have to try later again). But I suggest you turn off that in-game store (in the options menu). The "Games4TheWorld" download account will re-open soon, which means you can download the store items from here without paying.

I've never used this SimPort feature myself - maybe another Helper can tell you more about it.

I wanna have badges...Wat.

Helper edit: please do not double-post or bump in other topics. Keep all of your problems in THIS topic here. If you want to add something to your post, then  use the "edit" button on your post. And: we are here whenever we can, so please try to be patient.

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top