Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims medieval background process then close

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Empty the sims medieval background process then close

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 06:15

First topic message reminder :

so the problem is after I have installed The Sims Medieval  and The Sims Medieval - Pirates and Nobles I have inserted Medieval file from the ultimate fix but the process works only in the background and then close after a long time of waiting!

when I tried the crack# there was nothing happens not in the background or the apps

the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Untitl11

what could be the problem ? I am using windows 8

Back to top Go down

the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Empty Re: the sims medieval background process then close

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 17:26

So the test says you cannot run it?
Well, it is not the problem of Windows 8: under Windows 7, some people can run it and other can't
It depends on your System Requirements... (video card, graphic card, and so on...)

Back to top Go down

the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Empty Re: the sims medieval background process then close

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 17:29

It's weird because it said that the sims 3 does not support Windows 8 and yet it works fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 17:33

Yes, that is true... 
Ok, try running the game (not the launcher) as administrator?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 17:58

ok... that didn't change anything ! it only work in the background process!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 18:04

Still looking for something...
By the way, where did you get the games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:13

from pirates bay !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:14

Sorry but I'm out of ideas on this...
I will notify the other Helpers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:30

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:32

No problem! Wink
The PM was sent. Let's wait for them to reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:55

I think, at this point, reinstalling may have to be considered. Uninstall both games (preferably using something like your uninstalled pro, which is available through g4tw on pirate bay). If you do use an uninstaller, make sure to use the mode that will clear out everything (super, ultimate, etc..). When you're done uninstalling, restart your computer. Then you can install the games again. What I would do is install just medieval first, apply the crack included with it, and test it by itself to see if it works before adding pirates and nobles.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:01

Hello there,

Before uninstalling though, try GameBooster too: www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 00:57

invalidusername wrote:I think, at this point, reinstalling may have to be considered. Uninstall both games (preferably using something like your uninstalled pro, which is available through g4tw on pirate bay). If you do use an uninstaller, make sure to use the mode that will clear out everything (super, ultimate, etc..). When you're done uninstalling, restart your computer. Then you can install the games again. What I would do is install just medieval first, apply the crack included with it, and test it by itself to see if it works before adding pirates and nobles.

before applying the crack this what happened

the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Untitl10

After applying the crack nothing shows up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:27

Sorry, it seems your topic was forgotten...
Any news?
This warning is weird... With a fresh uninstall+deleting Documents\Electronic Arts folder+restarting before re-installing, it should have worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:46

abcd123 wrote:
invalidusername wrote:I think, at this point, reinstalling may have to be considered. Uninstall both games (preferably using something like your uninstalled pro, which is available through g4tw on pirate bay). If you do use an uninstaller, make sure to use the mode that will clear out everything (super, ultimate, etc..). When you're done uninstalling, restart your computer. Then you can install the games again. What I would do is install just medieval first, apply the crack included with it, and test it by itself to see if it works before adding pirates and nobles.

Hello,

Are you sure you have The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles installed? It seems like you have only installed the base game of The Sims Medieval. Check if you have in Install/Uninstall Programs in Control Panel.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 07:10

cat2006house wrote:
abcd123 wrote:

Hello,

Are you sure you have The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles installed? It seems like you have only installed the base game of The Sims Medieval. Check if you have in Install/Uninstall Programs in Control Panel.
It's like all what I did was nothing ._. I already installed The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles you want me a screenshot of that program file?! Facepalm

the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Untsit10
the sims medieval background process then close - Page 2 Untias10

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Jul 2013, 07:24

Instruction guide in the Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix wrote:5. Drag & drop the ‘TSLHost.dll’, ‘TSM.exe’ and ‘rld.dll’ files in there (#crack of the Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix) to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin and choose “Replace” on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.

Hello,

Please confirm if you have overlooked this step or not.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:26

now it crashed!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 20 Jul 2013, 06:37

Hello,

Have you applied the Sims Medieval patch via Launcher? The latest version should be the one shown below:
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 14:29

the Launcher crash too :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 14:36

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Have you applied the Sims Medieval patch via Launcher? The latest version should be the one shown below:

can I try to copy the game from a working game in another computer without install like I used for another game?! rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 21 Jul 2013, 14:37

Hello,

I think your game is messed up. Apply a clean reinstallation via Revo Uninstaller and install both The Sims Medieval base game and The Sims Medival: Pirates and Nobles again. Before installing Pirates and Nobles, be sure to update your game via launcher. After installing Pirates and Nobles, apply the content of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jul 2013, 07:06

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

I think your game is messed up. Apply a clean reinstallation via Revo Uninstaller and install both The Sims Medieval base game and The Sims Medival: Pirates and Nobles again. Before installing Pirates and Nobles, be sure to update your game via launcher. After installing Pirates and Nobles, apply the content of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin.

launcher crashes in The Sims Medieval base game so I can't update !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Aug 2015, 02:32

the game was working at least the first one was before the update I installed the second one and it installed and it to had an update now all the game does is go in to backround and don't open the game I have tried doing the fix with both game files  this is where I put the fix C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin first one. here is where I put the second one C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles\Game\Bin I have done what was asked the first game worked before I installed the second game just fine after the update it asked for it would not work then I installed second one got an update for that one did that then I did the fix for both. even before the fix the game would not work just went to backround. I am on windows 10  date 8/5/2015

date 8/5/2015
to fix the game I had to go to origin and put my code in there then hit repair for both games and the game works no need for the disk so for anyone that haves disk or any other type of download must link it to origin or it wont fix your game or it won't run on windows 10 sovled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top