Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 12 Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:15

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are the best!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:31

Finally finished downloading. took 2h39m.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 23:11

the patch worked thank u so much who ever gave me the link to the pirate bay Very Happy tysmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 00:44

ZsoltySims wrote:Finally finished downloading. took 2h39m. 
Since i have no sims 3 game installed i need your help to install it. what should i do?

note I only want to play the base game and this ep.
Hello,

Then you must download the base game and install it. It would be wise to download the base game from games4theworld.  Try this link  http://goo.gl/XYtdZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 01:54

SEED:help:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 02:53

For those who got slow download . Try looking at Babykim's link .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:18

Gemini wrote:Hello everyone, I have a question. This will be my first time downloading a sims 3 game that I did not buy, if I download Island paradise will It mess up my game in anyway? I have all the ep's and sp's. Please let me know, thanks a lot.

No, it will not affect your legitimate games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 06:12

Thank you!!!cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:37

OMG THNK YOU, i couldnt believe my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 08:32

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 12 Tumblr_m4i32l7dQR1r1b9aso1_400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 08:42

What escalated quickly ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:16

genesiswriter wrote:Can someone help me? TS3:IP installed, but now my game is telling me "no game disc found"...

The ultimate fix usually fixes that. I don't know if Admin has updated it for this expansion though, so you'll have to go and do some forum reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:44

Wonderful, I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 14:10

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 16:41

Elven wrote:
The ultimate fix usually fixes that. I don't know if Admin has updated it for this expansion though, so you'll have to go and do some forum reading.

He has. You don't need to crack the expansions anymore, just the base game, AKA 1.55.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 17:46

Thank you!! I'm trying to download the torrent, it's a bit slow but I hope it works!

Great job Adm!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 19:00

Kotona14 wrote:
truesound12 wrote:Hey, I downloaded this torrent and when I tried to install it it says I need to update, but everytime I try it says that there is an error with the sims 3 update. My Sims 3 launcher hasn't worked so not sure if this is the problem but the game has been working fine before but obviously I need to update in order to install the new expansion so any suggestions?

Use the manual patch that you can find in the Ultimate fix. I get that error if I update the game via the launcher.
Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 23:09

FiremansWife09 wrote:Hey, Can anyone shed some light on this issue.  I downloaded Island Paradise, manually updated to 1.55, followed the directions completely on install and crack, and now my SimLauncher will not start.  I tried the ultimate fix,  used the files from "all expansions", SimLauncher started, didn't recognize any of my hacked games, no update to be had, shut everything down and applied the crack from ultimate fix.  Now, I'm back to the SimLauncher not opening.  wtf do I need?
If anyone else is having this problem, I was able to correct it by applying the files from the #Crack in the Island Paradise torrent,  then completely restarting my computer.  Everything is working again and all the games are recognized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 14:59

I just registered to say thank you for the Sims3 free download with crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:37

Thanks anyway Admin!! As always you ROCK!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:59

Kotona14 wrote:
huntxr wrote:No offence but
The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 12 39109448
any suggestions to improve my measly 5kb/s?

Or follow this guide Admin-sama has put together, it work wonders! I managed to get up to 1 MB/S if I remember right after following it. Just remember to click apply instead on ok.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

^^^^^^^
That REALLY helps. Mine started downloading right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:00

ok had a very shitty speed of less than 100kbps, i did the static ip/ port forwarding on this page....
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads#88633

i'm now at 1mbps+
thanks admin for the tip! works perfect!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 12 Empty here is link to patch 1.55

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:05

truesound12 wrote:Hey, I downloaded this torrent and when I tried to install it it says I need to update, but everytime I try it says that there is an error with the sims 3 update. My Sims 3 launcher hasn't worked so not sure if this is the problem but the game has been working fine before but obviously I need to update in order to install the new expansion so any suggestions?

http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims3/patches/TS3_1.55.4.0220xx_update.exe
have fun! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 22:04

I decided to register my account here, just to say how much Thankful I am for uploading this game guys !!! I am a huge fan of sims.. I've been always downloading sims 3 from you guys ! Big Thanks again !
 The Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbob:newfag:cheerslol!
Also this torrent has a very good speed ! Imma about to bang out this expansion pack tonight Razz 

Thank you, thank you again !!! 
Words can't describe how happy I am cheers

Last edited by Pilkly on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 22:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add info bout torrent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 22:47

So... I just noticed that my previous message was only half posted :scratch:weird...

Admin edit: Read the opening post, please.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:06

I couldn't open links for the pirate bay, because it is banned in UK, maybe in your country is banned as well? try entering the website using "come.in" site or use Via proxy link provided in the first post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:45

Joelle wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are awesome. And your hacker speak cracks me up ♥️

Actually we don't call it hacker speak, we call it l33t 5p34k which stands for elite (l33t) speak (5p34k) and was used by programmers a long while before "hackers" started using it. Back during the days of phone modems and 56k connections.  LOL  Smile
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top