Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 13 Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:06

I couldn't open links for the pirate bay, because it is banned in UK, maybe in your country is banned as well? try entering the website using "come.in" site or use Via proxy link provided in the first post

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Dracos66 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:45

Joelle wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are awesome. And your hacker speak cracks me up ♥️

Actually we don't call it hacker speak, we call it l33t 5p34k which stands for elite (l33t) speak (5p34k) and was used by programmers a long while before "hackers" started using it. Back during the days of phone modems and 56k connections.  LOL  Smile

Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:23

Just to say it quickly !
I've downloaded this game, installed .... and...and...NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL !!
Thanks Again !
Will Keep Seeding Smile It is worth it ! The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:04

Dracos66 wrote:
Joelle wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are awesome. And your hacker speak cracks me up ♥️

Actually we don't call it hacker speak, we call it l33t 5p34k which stands for elite (l33t) speak (5p34k) and was used by programmers a long while before "hackers" started using it. Back during the days of phone modems and 56k connections.  LOL  Smile
Oh I've missed you, Dracos66.Hammertime
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:23

Thanks a lot for this "Pre-crack and Pre-release", and congratulations! You're on the top 100 games of Piratebay Razz (I think you're the 12th place Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:04

TudorQueen wrote:So... I just noticed that my previous message was only half posted :scratch:weird...

Admin edit: Read the opening post, please.

- ADMIN

Oh right... sorry! Facepalm  Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:35

Hi there, first of all, thanks for the Island Paradise download! I just installed it and it works perfectly (although I don't use your crack, I just use Awesomemod).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 14:25

this game is awesome!!!!
Im soooo hapy Smile
thank you thank you thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Jun 2013, 10:51

MartineCoppens wrote:Err, where did your reply and my second post go? I'm just asking a genuine question about your release and it gets deleted? At least send me a PM or something.

Admin wrote:

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:10

You have no idea how much i love this site, i'm a noob and it was all new to me but once i got the hang of how to install it and everything i was excited oh my god, although some of the stuff packs contain viruses apparently so norton removed them :s but still, thank you so much!!Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:27

Lady ElDi wrote:
MartineCoppens wrote:Err, where did your reply and my second post go? I'm just asking a genuine question about your release and it gets deleted? At least send me a PM or something.

Admin wrote:

Have fun!

Wink

My apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:32

Thanks so much! I <3 you guys! I'm such a Noob when it comes to these things but you guys always make it so easy. 
I can't wait to play Hammertime

Admin edit: Smiley fixed. Smile

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 05:51

gittelbug what kind of game is canttouchthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 05:53

It's a smiley that didn't show up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 01:18

Never mind, I found the page with the solution. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016, 14:23

God this is awesome  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top