Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 11 Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:28

likethegames wrote:hey elven
Hey Smile 
Has you download finished now?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:52

no im still downloading hope its the right one i seen somewere on here that he update it not sure if thats the one i got i seen one were it was 2.75 and one for 2.76 i was told it was the 2.76 one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:53

today and then later on i seen were they said that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:03

likethegames wrote:no im still downloading hope its the right one i seen somewere on here that he update it not sure if thats the one i got i seen one were it was 2.75 and one for 2.76 i was told it was the 2.76 one
Hello,

The 2.76 torrent is the correct one..... I'm seeding .....  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:04

absolutLTU wrote:one question , when i choose select town in my menu island paradise called isla paradiso its ok or bug?
Hello,

Mine says the same and haven't experienced any bugs.... so i guess its ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:07

likethegames wrote:hey shiley 7 do u know if there going to get limited edition stuff later on i hope
Hello,

In the past Admin would upload limited store content onto the mediafire account, however, since it is down, i believe that wen the sims 3 store projects is released, the content for Island Paradise will be included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:27

thank you
xxxbabykimxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 06:02

likethegames wrote:are you done downloading yours yet
Yes! and works perfectly..... am currently seeding and will continue to for the week  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 06:04

Oh jeez.  Getting a download estimated time of 1 year.  Thanks for the upload though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 06:30

My mermaid is having kidss lolz xD just thought id share haha i hope my mods update soon cause i miss one lolz but thank youuu G4TW your the bestt

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:33

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
likethegames wrote:hey shiley 7 do u know if there going to get limited edition stuff later on i hope
Hello,

In the past Admin would upload limited store content onto the mediafire account, however, since it is down, i believe that wen the sims 3 store projects is released, the content for Island Paradise will be included.

What he said.

The limited edition content will, as always, be made available as soon as we can find it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 08:19

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 11 2TsrGXa

See duh download speed . So freaking awesome -.-''  Its kinda weird,im downloading other movies and the average speed is 500kbps ++ But why this one so slow D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 08:32

simdonut36 wrote:I NEED A SERIAL KEY FOR ISLAND PARADISE ANYONE?!?!!?? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its inside the installation guide. You can find the guide inside paradise island file .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 08:48

thanks lady eldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 13:48

THANK YOU YAY Very Happy:canttouchthis:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 15:12

leahhope121 wrote:I am trying to install mine but it wont let me patch it for some reason any help! Keeps saying invalid file and even when install it, it says it can't update it Sad

That's because you need the original executable. Download the Ultimate Fix, and in the "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" folder is the original executable. Replace it in your game folder, update the game (or let the Island Paradise setup do it, whichever you chose), install Island Paradise and apply the Ultimate Fix crack again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 15:25

Thanks a lot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 15:40

No offence but
The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 11 39109448

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 16:39

huntxr wrote:any suggestions to improve my measly 5kb/s?

Yes, switch to a better provider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 17:00

huntxr wrote:No offence but
The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 11 39109448
any suggestions to improve my measly 5kb/s?

Or follow this guide Admin-sama has put together, it work wonders! I managed to get up to 1 MB/S if I remember right after following it. Just remember to click apply instead on ok.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:11

If you can't install the game because of update just go to ''the sims 3 island paradise rar.>support>updates'' then update your game. After that you can install island paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 19:36

are you serious!? all these days waiting and it's been up since sunday and i notice only now wtf??

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 25 Jun 2013, 19:38

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
absolutLTU wrote:one question , when i choose select town in my menu island paradise called isla paradiso its ok or bug?
Hello,

Mine says the same and haven't experienced any bugs.... so i guess its ok.
That's the name of the new world included with Island Paradise. So this isn't a bug, it's actually your game working properly! Very Happy
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 20:40

Thank youuuuuuuu!!! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 21:09

where did my post go lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:15

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are the best!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:31

Finally finished downloading. took 2h39m.

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top