Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX? Empty Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:44

I KNOW the mediafire account is down... but I need some serious STORE CONTENT fix help. The mediafire account used to have the "store fix" and I just happily downloaded it, didn't even ask what why when (well sort of, but didn't matter... whatever it was, it made me store content show up and I have a buttload of it, soooo....) put the files where they told me to put them and YAY! store content showed up and worked properly. Well, since the MF account went down, there was a huge hubub about take out this file, oh take out that file, no store fix files blah blah. I was left ~~~~~~~~~> Shocked No pale silent Suspect Seriously bad. So I pretty much just stopped playing. My game was throwing severe error 12's after a while anyway. 

Okay, flash forward to about a week ago. I grabbed Dragon Valley, snuck over to MATY, grabbed some wacking f'ing store fix files from kissing toast, slapped them in there, played... HAPPILY! Awwww... dragggggons! So f'ing cute!!!! I love you Anyway... played well for meh, 3 -4 day. Here comes the 1.55 patch!!! ahhh! Patched... then ahhh, here comes the HUGE IP ep... woot!!! 

Yeah... NO.

So game is soooo borked now. Looks like a lot of people's games are messed up and browsing "elsewhere" is giving me the impression it was the 1.55 patch. But I don't know for a fact and I was just recently told not to give out bad or misleading information, so I'll preface that with "IN MY OPINION" so I'm not harped on. Razz

So now after all of that... who's been following along...? Probably not too many of you, heh! I'm looking for honest to goodness STORE FIX files that WORK. That are necessary. That promise to make my store content show up and work properly? I dunno what I'm asking, really. What do your guys store content FIX files look like?! Should I even CARE about the store files at this point, or be more concerned that my game is so bloody laggy that it's irritating as heck to play?!

FUU!

Back to top Go down

Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX? Empty Re: Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 23:30

That's odd. I just installed KTs Store Fix yesterday and everything works fine. Oh, KT has a new version. That was updated yesterday, Simply re download and replace your old fix with the new one. Everything should work fine then. =)

Back to top Go down

Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX? Empty Re: Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:46

Mine worked fine before and it works fine now, with Island Paradise. A lot of people need to learn how to install the damn game properly.

Store content works fine too as well as the custom content, minus awesomemod.

If KT's Store Fix doesn't work then you need to reinstall the game. Although like I said, I didn't even need to update it, and I have every single expansion, stuff pack and Store item installed.

Back to top Go down

Good GOD! STORE CONTENT! NEED A FIX? Empty Fixed, just wait... guh

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 01:03

I think they need to get it fixed now....but we have to be patiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top