Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:33

I sent my sim to an art school and and there she got some skills. I noticed she also had a camera so I tried to take pictures using that. But the thing ism, after she takes the picture and the camera flashes and all, she freezes on the spot. She just stands there forever doing nothing with the "Take a Photo" interaction thing (or whatever it's called - in the top left corner). Even when I cancel it, it stays the same. I have to reload the game to get her to stop standing around. The rest of the game does not freeze though. Could you please tell me what I should do?

I downloaded sims 3:base game, WA, Ambitions, LN, OL and Generations from here. Everything else is working pretty well, no crashes or lags so far. Thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 11 Jun 2011, 19:46

SuperAiko13 wrote:I sent my sim to an art school and and there she got some skills. I noticed she also had a camera so I tried to take pictures using that. But the thing ism, after she takes the picture and the camera flashes and all, she freezes on the spot. She just stands there forever doing nothing with the "Take a Photo" interaction thing (or whatever it's called - in the top left corner). Even when I cancel it, it stays the same. I have to reload the game to get her to stop standing around. The rest of the game does not freeze though. Could you please tell me what I should do?

I downloaded sims 3:base game, WA, Ambitions, LN, OL and Generations from here. Everything else is working pretty well, no crashes or lags so far. Thanks a lot!
Hello,

Seen this is an in-game problem, I think it's just a bug from EA's side. You could try reinstalling, but I don't think it'd help.
Anyhow, is it really that important to take a picture? (Knowing that it'll free after that)
If not, just try to avoid that. If yes, I'm afraid you'll have to keep restarting your game after each picture.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 - Sim freezes after taking a photo. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 19:50

I've had similar problems, for example, when I would send my sim to the gym and tell him to use one of the workout machines he would just stand there for a few hours. Another example, I would tell him to take a shower and he would shower for an extra 3 or 4 hours. Its just a bug and until EA releases another patch we will just have to work around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:51

I have the exact same problem! It's sad because I actually made my sim a picturefreak D=

Admin edit: Problem solved (for now), topic closed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top