Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent Empty Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:41

Firstly, the installation of supernatural went great. Then i applied the crack, everything seemed fine, i went onto the launcher, pressed play, the launcher closed and nothing opened, I figured that i needed to apply the ultimate patch as well. So i applied the "generations and over" patch.(my base game is a legit copy updated to 1.55) Went to the launcher, it said that there was no supernatural installed, odd. I disregarded that, went to updater, it said no update available. I tried to press play, nothing again. much appreaciated if someone could help me out

Back to top Go down

Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent Empty Re: Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:48

Where you at right now: download the Manual Patch and patch your game.
Take the files from the #Crack folder and copy them to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
That should do it! Wink

Back to top Go down

Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent Empty Re: Launcher wont let me play- after installing sims supernatural torrent

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:56

Well i am already at base game 1.55, isn't that pointless to patch it again? Also i tried downloading the manual patch, took too long. and which #crack folder are you talking about? the one in the ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:00

Yes. Please try it. When you replaced the other files from the Ultimate Fix, you put back files that were original and not up to date...
Please follow my steps and tell me how it went...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:04

Is there somewhere else i can download the manual patch from? its not downloading at all, very slow connection speed for me here. currently at 21 hours to download Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:25

Nope, sorry, no other way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:27

alrighty. will do then. Also, if i install other expansions after patching with manual, do i patch it again with manual?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:32

Ok, here's what to do.
Install all your expansions before my second step (taking files from the Crack folder).
In short,  here's what to do:
¤ Apply the Manual Patch
¤ Install your expansions.
¤ Copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to their respective location like I said.
That should make it work!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:30

Shamrock wrote:Ok, here's what to do.
Install all your expansions before my second step (taking files from the Crack folder).
In short,  here's what to do:
¤ Apply the Manual Patch
¤ Install your expansions.
¤ Copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to their respective location like I said.
That should make it work!
All credits go to Shamrock:

I was like you too, after updating to 1.55. The game never starts, even I clicked on "Play" in the launcher. Here is Shamrock taught me to do, and it works:
(1) Copy over the content of #crack folder in the latest Ultimate Fix to this folder: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin. (because the Sims 3 update manager may not recognise your old crack inside the folder)
 (2) Apply the manual patch.
(3) Reapply the Ultimate Fix using the Instruction guide given inside the Ultimate Fix.
That is the way Shamrock told me and it works fine.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:38

i am so confused!!! Do i 1) install games
2) crack game
3) manual patch

or 1) install
2)manual patch
3) crack

or 1) manual patch
2) install
3)crack!???!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:38

my game is already patched to 1.55. with two legit expansions being updated too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 15:38

?? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 30 Jun 2013, 05:40

meldabom wrote:?? Sad

Hello,

Please do these steps all over again. Remember not to skip any steps or change any steps.

If you can run the game now, ignore what I said and enjoy simming!The Sims 3 plumbob 
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 16:02

Works PERFECTLY! I regret not installing island paradise as well, although i heard theres been many problems with it. anyho thankyyyoyoooouuuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 17:24

Sure.
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top