Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play. Empty Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play.

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:36

Hey all,

So I brought "Supernatural" from Origin, the download went fine, no problems. I opened the luncher and it said "Unable to connect with Origin" (as always) so I ignored it and hit play. The launcher then closed and noting happened, I tried several times and got the same thing. I'd like to point out that I have these expansion packs installed too and they all work fine:- Pets, Generations, High End Loft Stuff and Katy Perry Sweet Treats.

Bypassing the launcher also does nothing. I've updated my game to the most recent patch, I even tried your ultimate fix but with no joy. I really want to play it more than any of my other expansion packs.

SYSTEM 
Edition: Windows 7
Processor: AMD C-50 1.00GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB (1.61 GB usable)
Type: 64-bit
Model: Dell M5040

Help  Thank you.

Last edited by AstroRocket on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 16:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play. Empty Re: Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play.

Post by J.T. Sun 20 Oct 2013, 14:23

Are all of your games legit or cracked?

If all of your base game/expansion packs/stuff packs are legit, you don't need to apply the Ultimate Fix. Please download and apply the manual patch here (run the manual patch even though you are told you have done patching): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch.

If at least one of the expansion packs/stuff packs or the base game is cracked, please read this guide very carefully and (re-)do steps 2-4 of this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.

On a sidenote, if the base game your purchased is from Origin, you should drag and drop the content of the folder "#crack" from the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin instead of the one the guide mentioned.

Otherwise, it's proabably because your pc cannot handle too many expansion packs/stuff packs. The processor and RAM are definitely the weak points.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play. Empty Re: Installed "Supernatural" and now my game wont play.

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 16:35

How do I know if they are legit? I brought the codes from eBay for most of these, but Generations and Sweet Treats are discs from a game store.

I'll give it another try. I agree with you about the processor and RAM, I want to upgrade the, but alas that will probably cost more than my PC is worth.pp

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 21 Oct 2013, 02:53

AstroRocket wrote:How do I know if they are legit? I brought the codes from eBay for most of these, but Generations and Sweet Treats are discs from a game store.

I'll give it another try. I agree with you about the processor and RAM, I want to upgrade the, but alas that will probably cost more than my PC is worth.pp
If the codes you bought can be registered with your account on www.sims3.com, then they are legit. I am not sure if Generations and Sweet Treats are legit though. Can the serial codes of Generations and Sweet Treats be registered? If yes, they are legit as well.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top