Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] Empty Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 03:12

I was wondering whether someone here could give me an idea why my game crashes when I change create an outfit at the dresser or when creating a sim my game will crash a few moments after selecting the clothing tab. I believe this has been happening since Seasons but has gotten worse with IP. Could this be the sim I am using, I have been using the same one, might he corrupted for some reason. 

I have tried other sims with the results not being much better.

Thank you Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] Ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6 Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] Ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6 

It's really making it hard to even start the game as it has moved to immediately crashing after entering CAH Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] C30b4198e0907b23b8246bdd52aa1c3c

Help Help Help Help 

I really appreciate any suggestion at this point Smile

Back to top Go down

Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 09:16

Boni wrote:I was wondering whether someone here could give me an idea why my game crashes when I change create an outfit at the dresser or when creating a sim my game will crash a few moments after selecting the clothing tab. I believe this has been happening since Seasons but has gotten worse with IP. Could this be the sim I am using, I have been using the same one, might he corrupted for some reason. 

I have tried other sims with the results not being much better.

Thank you Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] Ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6 Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] Ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6 

It's really making it hard to even start the game as it has moved to immediately crashing after entering CAH Crashing from CAS/ CAH.[SOLVED] C30b4198e0907b23b8246bdd52aa1c3c

Help Help Help Help 

I really appreciate any suggestion at this point Smile

On the mod the sims website they have a tool called "The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer"

it comes in handy to run it after it crashes. It gives you the reason why it keeps crashing.

It could be due to faulty cc whether it's a sim3pack or package file. Have you tried removing your CC, if you have any, and run a game without CC?

Delete your caches. google how to do that cuz i can't post links yet
Delphi's dashboard is a great tool to check packages if they aren't missing anything or are just plain corrupted. CC magic does the same for sims3pack files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 15:54

Thank you, I don't have any CC only store content and  I created a new sims 3 folder so I don't think the caches are the problem( I deleted them earlier with no fix) The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 19:17

have you tried the crash analyzer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 23:37

No not yet, but it stopped when I created a new sims 3 folder again, but now all of a sudden it started again which I find stranger Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 23:44

if its fixed don't question it :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 02:41

Hahahha, and it broke again. I guess I figured it out and will just add it for any poor soul looking for a solution in the future Very Happy

I didn't log in at the beginning of the game and I had no problems with CAS, I decided to do this when it said I had the wrong password even though it was checked to remember, then I remembered when it worked the first time I wasn't logged in either

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 02 Jul 2013, 08:06

Hello,

The "log in" feature seems to be seriously bugged, I haven't been able to use the feature myself for quite some time.
Good to know not logging in fixes the problem though.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)