Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load Empty Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:26

I just recently uninstalled and reinstalled the base game, island paradise, late night, supernatural, and seasons.
After I installed seasons, the little icon on the bottom of the launcher for island paradise was no longer lit up. I have it downloaded, though...
Also, when I tried to start my game, it loaded for a minutes and then I got a message saying that it stopped working.
Thank you in advance for any help!

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load Empty Re: Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 19:09

Mine was causing a similar issue. After I installed it the icon didn't show up, it just wasn't anywhere. So then I tried the ultimate fix and it ended up making almost half of my other expansions disappear. I tried re-extracting and re-installing and that paired with the second button on the ultimate fix helper did the trick to get them to reappear. Honestly it's my first time torrenting, and I have no idea what I did wrong, but that's what worked for me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load Empty Re: Island Paradise doesn't show up on launcher and game won't load

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 21:06

You might want to try following the instructions on the "how to install the sims 3 correctly" post, starting from step two. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly Try the ultimate fix if that doesn't help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 09:52

So you applied the Ultimate Fix?
To see whether you applied the Ultimate Fix correctly, please use my new tool: see this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top