Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED] Empty Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 00:43

So, I noticed a lot of people have this particular problem: I get or buy an egg, talk to it, the countdown starts, reaches zero and nothing happens (Though my first egg, used 2 just to check if it was because it was found, started the countdown without me talking to it, perhaps another sim did?).
I have the latest store fix, reinstalled dragon valley countless times (without uninstalling) and still, when I return the eggs are at zero mins. I am able to talk to them, but if I click to pick them up, my sims just stand near it.

I have all the sims expansions and stuff packs except for movie stuff (downloading it though), all gotten from this site. The Dragon valley gold edition also comes from this site. I have ,however a Duke of Bows vennue that is not from here, since I couldn't find it.

Can anyone tell me what else I can do? I really want the dragons.

Back to top Go down

Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Tue 24 Sep 2013, 04:10

Hello,

You are sure you have the latest store fix? You need to buy new eggs. The eggs that you have previously bought are unusable because when your sims were hatching them, you didn't have the store fix applied.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Dragon Valley Egg not hatching. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 09:16

Any way to remove the old eggs then?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:29

Edshot wrote:Any way to remove the old eggs then?
Hello,

I would recommend using cheats to remove the eggs. Hold Ctrl+Shift+C and type "testingcheatsenabled true". After that, hold shift and left-click the egg. Choose "Objects" >> "Delete" (or something like that).
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:30

It worked! Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:34

Anything else we can help you with?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 20:30

Nope, everything else works just fine.

Helper Edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top