Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only way I got passed the “Exception raised” message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only way I got passed the “Exception raised” message Empty The only way I got passed the “Exception raised” message

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 01:17

Unfortunately, this issue has been happening to almost all of us mac users (whether you’ve actually bought the game or downloaded it from here). The latest EP I’m running currently is Island Adventure. I tried every single fix to see what could stop the “exception raised” error message and the only thing that worked was to just lower some of the detail settings. In my case I just lowered down the reflection quality from “mirrors & water” to “mirrors only” and it seemed to do the trick. No more error message so far. 

Hope this helps some of you guys!

P.S. These are my settings:
The only way I got passed the “Exception raised” message Sims_310

Back to top Go down

The only way I got passed the “Exception raised” message Empty Re: The only way I got passed the “Exception raised” message

Post by Phoebe Thu 11 Jul 2013, 23:06

Hello,
Thank you for suggestion, I hope it helps to others who have the same problem. 

I am gonna keep the post open for others.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top