Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 13:00

Hello, I have been fooling around with this game since yesterday. I downloaded generations and installed it of course and then the game wouldn't work it work the night before last. When i try to open the game it goes to a black screen and then a message comes up saying "sims 3 has stopped working". Anybody know what going on. Sorry i wrote this in a hurry this morning. I downloaded torrents.

Last edited by shania on Wed 25 Sep 2013, 17:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Wed 25 Sep 2013, 14:05

Hello,

Can you download and apply the manual patch here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch?

Afterwards, download the Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems.

Open the "# Crack" folder from the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder.
(If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin )

Please bear in mind you don't need any cracks from the torrents you have downloaded.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 22:00

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Can you download and apply the manual patch here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch?

Afterwards, download the Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems.

Open the "# Crack" folder from the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder.
(If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin )

Please bear in mind you don't need any cracks from the torrents you have downloaded.
K I will try this in a few hours. When i get home, if the internet works.

Ok my internet is barely working and i can't download nothing. And the launcher also quit working again, like last night. I don't get what's going on.

Ok can somebody answer this. I have data internet and especially in the afternoon it is slower than slow, so i can't really download anything actually I should say I can't download anything. And if i can download something it has to be at 2:00 A.M. till 6:00 A.M. Not very good timing because Monday through Friday I have to get up at 5:50 A.M. and I can't stay up all night downloading anything. I re installed ALL my Sims 3 games even the base game and when I put The Katy Perry sweet treats game in (that one is actually a paid for disk) and it was acting like it was working, so I re installed the other 3 games that I have. And I got that done this morning, and before I left I wanted to make sure it was working, well it wasn't. And stupid me I downloaded these package files, before I tried to see if the game would play. So my question is would it be the Package files causing my game just to go to a black screen and then a box just pop up saying Sims 3 has stopped working? Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658  I'm just trying not have to download anything and i'm willing to try almost anything as long as its not downloading anything. Ok nevermind that did no good. I need some help, I miss playing the game. Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658  Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658  Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658  Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658  Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658  Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Can't play the sims 3. [SOLVED] 2830496658

//EDIT

Nevermind i figured out yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 00:04

What did you do to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:14

deblake60 wrote:What did you do to fix it?
I got to download the fix but I couldn't download the patch. So what i did was reinstall the latest patch that was already on the computer (I hardly delete stuff and its a good thing I don't at times) and then of course when it got done I opened the launcher and it said insert game disk and then I applied the fix. And then BOOM it works again. Thank gosh. I was dying without playing it. Very Happy

Moderator edit: OK, I'm glad you figured it out yourself. Smile  And if you want to add something to your post, just go to your post and click on the "edit"-button. This will allow you to modify the post. OK, happy simming then !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top