Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married Empty Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 22:39

I've been having the same problem again and again, first was the lack of texture, which Ionly resolved by removing the only mod I had (no intro) and uninstalling and reinstalling ALL again, lasts a whole day on that. The second problem that persists is that my sims do not get to "propose marriage" I read in another post that someone had the same problem, but not if resolved, as I said, I do not use MODS, and more to use all the diferent romantic interactionst, never comes the option to propose marriage. do not know how to solve this, I have exhausted almost all the tracks I know. Please if someaone knows about this and how to resolve this, PLEASE let me know, meanwhile, I will not playing, Im to angry with this game.
FUU!

Back to top Go down

Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married Empty Re: Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 00:23

Hello,
First you have to get them to "go steady".This can only be done when they're being extremely flirty. It goes from "flirty", to "alluring" to "extremely irrestible". The box at the top will say "(her name) thinks (his name) is being extremely irresistible". At that point, the option to "go steady" should be avaliable, probably in the "romantic" portion. 

After they're "going steady", make them super flirty again and there should be the option to propose engagement. And then marriage. You can even throw them a wedding party if you want.

Back to top Go down

Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married Empty Re: Im Still having this problem... Cannot Married

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 17:19

yes, the problem is that the option never appears, nor that neither "move home", I have been researching, the game is a very nasty bug that happens even to those who have the original game. resolved someone moving from cities to their partners, but that this is so anoying.

//EDIT: I play the sims since the very first game, I know how to flirt and get married... its not lack of experience, Oh! I hate Electronic Crap

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 14:27

yepiyeye wrote:yes, the problem is that the option never appears, nor that neither "move home", I have been researching, the game is a very nasty bug that happens even to those who have the original game. resolved someone moving from cities to their partners, but that this is so anoying.

//EDIT: I play the sims since the very first game, I know how to flirt and get married... its not lack of experience, Oh! I hate Electronic Crap

Hello,

Does this happen to the old save(s) only? Have you ever tried a new save?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top