Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs? Empty How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:44

Hey there! Smile
As the title states, I only want to install the base game of The Sims 3 but with the latest patch and no expansion packs nor any stuff packs Surprised
Is that any way possible?

I had already downloaded the The Sims 3 of Games4theworld and also downloaded the 1.55 manual patch Smile, but have not yet tried installing them for fear that I may make a mistake Wat....

thanks~ Smile

Back to top Go down

How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs? Empty Re: How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:51

Manual Patch is no problem, you may use it.
Please read this however, and be aware that you need one of the following expansions for the Ultimate Fix to work:

Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

Back to top Go down

How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs? Empty Re: How can I install latest manual patch without any expansion or stuff packs?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:56

Shamrock wrote:Manual Patch is no problem, you may use it.
Please read this however, and be aware that you need one of the following expansions for the Ultimate Fix to work:

Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

oh hmm... ok thanks for the feedback Smile
I guess you really need to have one of those installed to properly play 1.55 version of the game

thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:58

Sure!
I'll leave the topic open for now, please tell us how the install went!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:05

Shamrock wrote:Sure!
I'll leave the topic open for now, please tell us how the install went!

thanks! Smile
it may take a while, I have to download one of those you mentioned XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 12:09

Ok no problem!
Keep us posted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top