Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error code since installing university life how to uninstall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error code since installing university life how to uninstall Empty Error code since installing university life how to uninstall

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 09:51

I've been receiving  the error code: "unhandled page fault on write access to 0x2465a000 at address 0x7c471070 do you wish to unbug it?" thing since installing university life, from Games4thworld, I've tried to doing the fix and other things from other posts I saw but nothing seems to work. I had just downloaded seasons the day before which i was able to fix with the ultimate fix, but this one won't fix. I know they're working on it, so okay if there's no other fix.
But i want to play sims so how would i uninstall it? I tried to in the sims 3 uninstaller but it doesn't show up. I'd uninstall all but I lost the cd and info for late night, and i'd rather not lose that too.Help

Back to top Go down

Error code since installing university life how to uninstall Empty Re: Error code since installing university life how to uninstall

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:00

Mmmmh sorry. Don't know...

Back to top Go down

Error code since installing university life how to uninstall Empty Re: Error code since installing university life how to uninstall

Post by Phoebe Thu 08 Aug 2013, 21:53

Hello,

Please check this link for a clean uninstall. Then let me know when you're ready to install all games.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top