Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISC NOT FOUND -- Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISC NOT FOUND -- Island Paradise  Empty DISC NOT FOUND -- Island Paradise

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 03:46

Help Help Noob Noob :newfag: :newfag: Hi there,
long story short, please answer so I can understand Noob Noob 
I had quite a few purchased sims games, but after I found out about this I thought instead of buying I could just download!!
I downloaded townlife, sweet treats and diesel stuff they worked perfectly (I also didn't drag the #crack files where they needed to go... because I wasn't aware.. but still worked fine)
I wanted to download island paradise because it looks Awesome! so I did.. went through the set up fine.. until I hit play! it then read NO DISC FOUND.. or something similar..
Before posting this I read the instructions, so I downloaded step 2 but it came up and said, you cant run sims applications in the background.. but I wasn't ??
Help Help I am currently downloading the ultimate fix, because the manual patch downloaded and then was lost in my computer somewhere.. is there an easier step etc?
what have I done wrong?
Also, if it didn't end up working for some reason, if went down and bought island paradise then uninstalled your one off my computer and then installed the purchased one.. would that be okay? Thanks ! What he said.

Also.. with the island paradise I did drag the crack files across and it came up they were already there etc.. so I pressed replace. it then came up I needed authority to move those files, I clicked continue but it then came up try again.. this is when I began he process of the manual patch.. which didn't work for me.. DISC NOT FOUND -- Island Paradise  1490881299

Last edited by mikkirose on Sun 18 Aug 2013, 04:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DISC NOT FOUND -- Island Paradise  Empty Re: DISC NOT FOUND -- Island Paradise

Post by J.T. Sun 18 Aug 2013, 08:21

Hello,

First of all, have you patched your game to the latest version with the manual patch? If not, please try this (even if you have done that, please apply it again).

Afterwards, download the LATEST Ultimate Fix from here. Drag and drop the contents of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts (OR Origin Games if you bought the base game via Origin)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace the existing files and you are done!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top