Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crack problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crack problem Empty Sims 3 crack problem

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:14

Hi my sims 3 game is original so i installed it then i downloaded late night from a torrent site i installed its last update 6.5.1 and sims 3 is also up to date. I have a file named tslhost.dll in sims 3's original game bin and i tried to copy and replace tslhost.dll from late night crack. When i opened the launcher and pressed the button, it said that ts3.exe.exe wasnt found in game bin but i have ts3, what can i do? Please help me

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crack problem Empty Re: Sims 3 crack problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:18

purplepassion wrote:Hi my sims 3 game is original so i installed it then i downloaded late night from a torrent site i installed its last update 6.5.1 and sims 3 is also up to date. I have a file named tslhost.dll in sims 3's original game bin and i tried to copy and replace tslhost.dll from late night crack. When i opened the launcher and pressed the button, it said that ts3.exe.exe wasnt found in game bin but i have ts3, what can i do? Please help me
Hello,

I suggest you use the "Ultimate fix" from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

You only need the two files from the #crack folder of the fix (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll). Copy these two files to the following location: C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. You need to "replace the existing files". Then double-click on the TS3W.exe to start the game (or make a shortcut to the desktop from that file).

And that should do. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:23

purplepassion wrote:Hi my sims 3 game is original so i installed it then i downloaded late night from a torrent site i installed its last update 6.5.1 and sims 3 is also up to date. I have a file named tslhost.dll in sims 3's original game bin and i tried to copy and replace tslhost.dll from late night crack. When i opened the launcher and pressed the button, it said that ts3.exe.exe wasnt found in game bin but i have ts3, what can i do? Please help me
Hello,

You must install at least one of the following expansions to make your game work:
Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

Afterwards, follow the instructions below:

(1) Apply the manual patch, which can be downloaded here.
(2) Download the latest Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
(3) Drag and drop the content of #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix (you only need this folder) to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (or C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin if you purchased the base game via Origin)
(4) Enjoy the game. Happy Simming!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:29

Should I install them or download them from internet? I tried ultimate fix but i guess it didnt work because i didnt have these packs

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:33

purplepassion wrote:Should I install them or download them from internet? I tried ultimate fix but i guess it didnt work because i didnt have these packs
Guess I overlooked that..

You can find additional expansions here: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:35

Thanks everyone i will try and let you know

//EDIT

I have sims 3 generations cracked but same thing happens with it also

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:44

purplepassion wrote:I have sims 3 generations cracked but same thing happens with it also
Hello,

Can you paste the contents of the folder named "base game" in the Ultimate Fix to the game bin folder, and afterwards paste the content of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to the same location again? And did you purchase the base game via Origin?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:46

purplepassion wrote:Thanks everyone i will try and let you know

//EDIT

I have sims 3 generations cracked but same thing happens with it also
Can you try to re-install the base game ?

Then re-apply the manual patch, then the Ultimate fix like I explained in my first reply.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:57

Im re-installing base game now, will i put the crack from ultimate fix for generations or i will use the one in generation's torrent file?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 09:58

purplepassion wrote:Im re-installing base game now, will i put the crack from ultimate fix for generations or i will use the one in generation's torrent file?
Hello again,

You should always use the "Ultimate fix", and never the cracks that are included in the expansions that you download. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 10:00

Okay thanks a lot i will try and let you know

//EDIT

I used ultimate fix and my game doesnt update it says the sims 3 is incompatible with sims 3 generations and when i say update, it pretends to update but i dont see origin work and after updating it says the same thing again, my sims 3 game is 8.0.152

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:58

purplepassion wrote:Okay thanks a lot i will try and let you know

//EDIT

I used ultimate fix and my game doesnt update it says the sims 3 is incompatible with sims 3 generations and when i say update, it pretends to update but i dont see origin work and after updating it says the same thing again, my sims 3 game is 8.0.152
Hello again,

Have you already tried to use the "manual patch" from here ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

You should re-apply the fix again, after using the patch.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:39

Thanks a lot everyone! My game is working now and im installing late night now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 01:20

Hello,

Is there anything that we can help?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7