Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Crack Problem? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Crack Problem? [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Crack Problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2018, 19:12

I downloaded sims 3 base game here and its works fine. But when I install the first EP and the first SP I get "insert disk" error when launch the game. I did everything (more than 1 times) in the install instructions txt file. By some chance  the Crack files are outdated or broken? I know that I can download the sims 3 complete collection here, but I really want to install the EPs/SPs bit by bit because sims 3 is new for me and I want to learn about the game gradually.

Gatekeeper Edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Crack Problem? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Crack Problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Wed 29 Aug 2018, 02:49

hawkinslone wrote:I downloaded sims 3 base game here and its works fine. But when I install the first EP and the first SP I get "insert disk" error when launch the game. I did everything (more than 1 times) in the install instructions txt file. By some chance  the Crack files are outdated or broken? I know that I can download the sims 3 complete collection here, but I really want to install the EPs/SPs bit by bit because sims 3 is new for me and I want to learn about the game gradually.

- The_gh0stm4n

Did you re-apply the 1.67 patch? The most common cause of the EPs and SPS asking for a disk is forgetting to re-apply the patch along with the fixed game files.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Aug 2018, 05:31

Dracos66 wrote:
hawkinslone wrote:I downloaded sims 3 base game here and its works fine. But when I install the first EP and the first SP I get "insert disk" error when launch the game. I did everything (more than 1 times) in the install instructions txt file. By some chance  the Crack files are outdated or broken? I know that I can download the sims 3 complete collection here, but I really want to install the EPs/SPs bit by bit because sims 3 is new for me and I want to learn about the game gradually.

- The_gh0stm4n

Did you re-apply the 1.67 patch? The most common cause of the EPs and SPS asking for a disk is forgetting to re-apply the patch along with the fixed game files.
This means to click in update (in the game launcher) after install the packs? I did it like described in the instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Aug 2018, 15:34

hawkinslone wrote:This means to click in update (in the game launcher) after install the packs? I did it like described in the instructions.

I would recommend using the manual patch as described in step #2, here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

But even if you updated through the launcher already, you need to use a compatible No-CD file as well. Please check again the guide I just linked to. In steps #4 and #5 it describes using the "Ultimate Fix". The No-CD files included in the (old) torrents, are outdated.

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2018, 09:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
hawkinslone wrote:This means to click in update (in the game launcher) after install the packs? I did it like described in the instructions.

I would recommend using the manual patch as described in step #2, here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

But even if you updated through the launcher already, you need to use a compatible No-CD file as well. Please check again the guide I just linked to. In steps #4 and #5 it describes using the "Ultimate Fix". The No-CD files included in the (old) torrents, are outdated.

Yess, aye lieeke!

Thanks my game is working now. The Problem was solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Fri 31 Aug 2018, 16:17

Glad to hear it! Smile

Feel free to open a new topic if you need and other help.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top