Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Unable to start game: Service Initialization Failed (0x02957b48)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Unable to start game: Service Initialization Failed (0x02957b48) Empty Sims 3: Unable to start game: Service Initialization Failed (0x02957b48)

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 05:10

I had this error (0x02957b48) earlier this morning and managed to get past it without uninstalling anything, i simply wasn't sure what went wrong as it was sudden, game was working perfectly the day before.. I do have a lot of CC's and i play the original versions, wasn't sure if i would had to remove everything and re-install so i moved the files to my desktop.. For whatever reason i just though of trying to run the game without them files in the correct directories and it went just fine, force shut the task and put the files where they originally belonged to and my game is working fine again.. weird tho as i have never give it a try before, but worked for me just fine, glad i don't have to install the game and all them expansions all over again Smile

Not sure i am posting it in the right place tho.. not new to The Sims 3, just new to this community. So i hope i didn't bother or annoy anyone Razz

Nice job with the website Smile keep up the good work!
Y'all have a nice day Smile

** Edit

Right, as i expected.. this post when to the wrong place, haha..
Sorry about that, didn't figure the website out that well yet! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Unable to start game: Service Initialization Failed (0x02957b48) Empty Re: Sims 3: Unable to start game: Service Initialization Failed (0x02957b48)

Post by Admin Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:59

Hello,

Yes, that's correct. If you copy the crack to the wrong folder, you'll keep getting the "(0x02957b48)" error. Though I'm glad you got it to work.
Please let us know if you have any more problems in the future and have fun on the Forum!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male