Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48" Empty "Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48"

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:48

Hello!

So it seems like this game really doesn't want me to play it.. Facepalm 
I tried to fix all my CC with "Delphy Dashboard",but after doing so,I got this error.
I really hope there's a sollution for this as well..
PS:I got my game updated,also applied the ultimate fix correctly.
"Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48" Abc10

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48" Empty Re: "Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48"

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Mar 2014, 15:52

Madalina wrote:Hello!

So it seems like this game really doesn't want me to play it.. Facepalm 
I tried to fix all my CC with "Delphy Dashboard",but after doing so,I got this error.
I really hope there's a sollution for this as well..
PS:I got my game updated,also applied the ultimate fix correctly.
"Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48" Abc10

Hello,

Your game worked before, if I remember correctly ? What did you do before this happened ? If you added some mods/CC, take them out again. Also, delete the scriptCache.package and compositorCache.package files, located in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3

That's all I can suggest for now; but I'll get back to you if I remeber anything else. Good luck for now ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

"Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48" Empty Re: "Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x02957b48"

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:34

Yeah it did work before..I deleted all the CC, script.Cache.package and compositorCache.package too.. 
I also deleted all the filed that were ending with .tmp from that folder.
I searched about this error on the internet and all everyone did was to unintstall their game,and reinstall it as well as with expansion packs too..
Could "Delphy Dashboard" delete some files from the game that shouldn't be deleted? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:11

Madalina wrote:Yeah it did work before..I deleted all the CC, script.Cache.package and compositorCache.package too.. 
I also deleted all the filed that were ending with .tmp from that folder.
I searched about this error on the internet and all everyone did was to unintstall their game,and reinstall it as well as with expansion packs too..
Could "Delphy Dashboard" delete some files from the game that shouldn't be deleted? Crying or Very sad

And if you take out again ALL your CC - for now - does the same happen ? 

P.S. there's no need for un-installing anything, yet...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Mar 2014, 18:05

Yeah..it happens the same even if I took all the CC out.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Mar 2014, 19:04

Madalina wrote:Yeah..it happens the same even if I took all the CC out.

Before you said you "tried to fix the .packages with Delphy's dashboard"...what exactly do you mean by that ? Also, if it still doesn't work, try re-doing the steps from #2 to #4 here: 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If it doesn't work still, un-install the base game and re-boot the computer then. After the re-boot re-install the base game - and re-do the steps from #2 to #4 again.

That's all for now - good luck again ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top