Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48) Empty Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48)

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jul 2014, 17:30

Hi,

I'm new in this website, so excuse me for anything i did wrong.

So as the title says, i  have the error message coming whenever i open the Sims 3 game.
everything was normal first, i used to have the no disk problem, so i used the Sims 3 fix from this site, and it all went great. but the next morning, i opened the Sims 3 and the screen went black, where i can still see the mouse, that's all, nth else, so i click in the keyboard "Alt+Tab" to force stop Sims 3, then the error message appear "Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48)"
please help :c
i tried everything on this site and other sites but nth seems to change this.
also my expansion packs are (windows 7):
world adventure
pets
seasons
Ambition

and if there is any solution that works except to re-install the Sims 3 again, because i lost the disks and the only disk i own is Ambition :c

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48) Empty Re: Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:56

zain wrote:Hi,

I'm new in this website, so excuse me for anything i did wrong.

So as the title says, i  have the error message coming whenever i open the Sims 3 game.
everything was normal first, i used to have the no disk problem, so i used the Sims 3 fix from this site, and it all went great. but the next morning, i opened the Sims 3 and the screen went black, where i can still see the mouse, that's all, nth else, so i click in the keyboard "Alt+Tab" to force stop Sims 3, then the error message appear "Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48)"
please help :c
i tried everything on this site and other sites but nth seems to change this.
also my expansion packs are (windows 7):
world adventure
pets
seasons
Ambition

and if there is any solution that works except to re-install the Sims 3 again, because i lost the disks and the only disk i own is Ambition :c

//MOVED

Hello,

Are you sure you applied the steps from #2 to #4 here, correctly ?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Also...you could theoretically try un-installing your base game only, and then re-booting the computer. Then re-install the base game, and re-apply the steps from #2 to #4 from the guide I linked to. 

Good luck - and do report back to us about your progress ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48) Empty Re: Unable to start game service initialization failed (0x02957b48)

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jul 2014, 13:51

omg!! it worked!
even tho i had to do this twice before it worked. but thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Jul 2014, 20:53

zain wrote:omg!! it worked!
even tho i had to do this twice before it worked. but thank you!

Good to hear that ! Smile  Do you need help with anything else ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top