Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no games/bin folder and no origin games folder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no games/bin folder and no origin games folder Empty no games/bin folder and no origin games folder

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 01:22

I bought the sims 3 base game and am currently trying to get the sims 2 supernatural torrent running ive done everything up to cracking it ive searched many forums i did not buy the game threw origin it is a hard copy i have searched my computer and there is no origin games folder and when i go into the sims 3 folder there is no game folder what do i do

Noob
//EDIT

i have windows 8 ive also tried looking in programs but i cant find an electronic arts folder

Helper Edit: Please refrain from double-posting. Thank you.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

no games/bin folder and no origin games folder Empty Re: no games/bin folder and no origin games folder

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:15

Hello,

Did you choose "Custom Installation" when installing The Sims 3 base game? If yes, then it may be the reason you cannot find the folder. If that is not the case, please go to your default drive (Usually the drive letter is C:) and search for the folder Electronic Arts. If you still couldn't find the folder, the only reason I can think of is you didn't install the base game Wink .
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top