Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck. Empty I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 03:14

I own all of the expansion packs and they're all installed in the proper order. Now I'm starting to get a hankering for all the stuff packs, but I'm not sure what to do. Do I really have to uninstall everything and re-install in proper order to include the stuff packs? Or is there an easier way to do this? My latest expansion pack is Island Paradise.

Any help is greatly appreciated, guys! ♥

Back to top Go down

I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck. Empty Re: I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 09:46

No problem.
Just go ahead with the installs without uninstalling anything.
Install all your games without applying any crack, then make sure your game is 1.57 and copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to the install folder just like you did for your previous games.

That should make it work!

Back to top Go down

I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck. Empty Re: I own all the expansion packs but none of the stuff packs. Now I'm stuck.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 12:33

Unfortunately, the game is already cracked and fixed to 1.57. Is this going to be a problem or can I reapply the patch and ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 18 Sep 2013, 13:45

dayblush wrote:Unfortunately, the game is already cracked and fixed to 1.57. Is this going to be a problem or can I reapply the patch and ultimate fix?
Hello,

After installing the stuff packs, you can simply apply the manual patch again and the Ultimate Fix. Your game should work like a charm!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 14:07

Alright, awesome. Thank you so much. Should I continue running the game from Island Paradise after the install of the stuff packs?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 18 Sep 2013, 14:21

dayblush wrote:Alright, awesome. Thank you so much. Should I continue running the game from Island Paradise after the install of the stuff packs?
Hello,

You mean the shortcuts in the desktop? They are not important. The content of the expansions/stuff packs will be integrated into the base game. So you either start the game via the launcher or bypass the launcher by running TS3W.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013, 13:20

I've hit a bump in the road. When attempting to install the Fast Lane Stuff (after High End and applying crack for High End) that I've downloaded from here, I get a pop-up that says 'Please enter disc that contains the so and so file'. What's my next step? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 20 Sep 2013, 05:06

Hello,

Re-extracting usually helps. Try extracting the files with WinRAR and try again. If it doesn't work, I suggest redownloading the torrent. And you don't need the cracks in the torrents of the expansion packs/stuff packs!!! You only need the #crack from the Ultimate Fix!
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top