Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't crack Movie Stuff. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't crack Movie Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Can't crack Movie Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 22:11

Help  I downloaded The Sims 3 Movie Stuff torrent but it won't let me crack it. It says I need permission to do that. Which is weird, because my user account is set to admin. How do I crack it if it won't let admin copy and paste?

Back to top Go down

Can't crack Movie Stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't crack Movie Stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Oct 2013, 22:22

SavageSickness wrote:Help  I downloaded The Sims 3 Movie Stuff torrent but it won't let me crack it. It says I need permission to do that. Which is weird, because my user account is set to admin. How do I crack it if it won't let admin copy and paste?

Hello,

Try this: go to C:\Program files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Right-click the bin folder and go to "properties". Go to the "Sharing" tab, then to "Advanced Sharing".

Now in the small window, click on the "permissions"-button and another window will pop up; mark the box "Allow - Full Control" and click on "apply" and on OK. Close all remaining menus by clicking on apply and OK.

It is possible that you may have to repeat this process with the other "parent"-folders, here these are the Game, then The Sims 3, then Electronic Arts, etc.

See if that helps you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 22:33

That worked. Thank you. I feel silly having to have help with that, but sometimes I forget how to do this sort of thing.

Moderator edit: good to hear that. Happy simming ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top