Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED] Empty Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Oct 2013, 16:24

Hello everyone.

I have recently installed the Sims 3 ultimate Fix that you guys provided, and I'm excited to use it - I needed it to install the new neighborhood.  However, now I have a problem that when I open the .sims3pack file, the launcher opens its normal install window, but the bar never moves.  It just stays there and waits, nothing is being installed.  I thought this might have something to do with the fact that I also installed another Fix that you guys provided, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it now - even though I JUST installed it before the ultimate fix.  It was the one that had all the ccemerged.package files and whatnot.  I went through and deleted those, thinking that was the problem, but I fear I may have completely messed up the whole process.

Help? Sad

EDIT: Like the title suggests, it is different than the other SOLVED issue that I found on the forums.  The items are already in the Downloads folder for the Sims 3 game.  Also, I realized the other fix I was talking about was the Store Fix.

Back to top Go down

Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2013, 23:24

Neighborhoods are long to install. Have you waited long enough?
Please re install the Store Fixes, you will need them!

Back to top Go down

Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims3pack files aren't installing at all. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Wed 16 Oct 2013, 00:07

How long did you wait? I've had neighborhoods take 15-20 minutes to install, and the bar only moves when it's finished installing an item/world.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 15:02

I discovered what the issue was on my own.  It was a mod that I installed, can't remember the name of it but the one that allows you to create specific size lots.  I had installed the updated version of it that was supposed to work with my version, but apparently didn't.  It wasn't just neighborhoods that weren't installing, but anything at all just didn't happen.

Yes I did wait; for several hours in some cases.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 17 Oct 2013, 17:31

So is the problem fixed, then? Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 19:36

Yes, thank you. Smile  Sorry for late response hahah.

Moderator edit: Topic closed. Happy simming !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top