Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED] Empty Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Oct 2013, 19:28

Hello ^^ First of all.. thank you for the amazing and easy-to-install games Very Happy 

I have Sims 3 in my PC and I like it... so I wanted a pet, I downloaded and successfully installed the Pets expansion. Now, the first time I played it, the game said that it didn't recognize my video card so everything would be at max quality and if I had any issues just to downgrade; however when I go to options everything is in minimum. When I started playing there was no issues that I could see, and then I pressed (M). The map looks terribly, as in I can't see anything.. I can see the blue balls with the symbols for the places, but it's flashing gray and like flickering and moving weirdly.. I'll take a picture. Before I installed the Pet expansion I'd bought the hospital and other places but I can't find the certificates in my inventory... I figured now I must get my money from the Map.

I have windows 8 64x
4 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7570M/HD 7670M
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

I already tried updating my video drivers and tried the sync vertical in video 3d options.

Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED] Sims_312

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 07:08

Hello,

It's possible your videocard isn't supported for Pets, but lets find out if it needs an update. Go to the cards'manufacturer website, and download and install the latest drivers for your card. Note that your OS device manager is a bad way to update drivers.

Your sims' buildings are still owned, but the certificates are digital now. Your sims can manage their property from their home computer.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 17:14

Helloo.. so I went to the web page, and I searched for updates.. I downloaded amd driver download and it downloaded Catalyst_Mobility_64-Bit_Util and when I installed it said there was a hardware/software incompatibility. However I went into the Graphics settings and put the sims in high performance and now it looks like this: 
Thanks 
Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED] Sims_n10

//EDIT

I re-installed it and it works fine now Neighborhood Map is Weird. [SOLVED] Icon_smile Thanks!

Moderator edit: OK, I'm glad to hear that. Happy simming ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top