Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED] Empty I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2011, 17:21

i went on the site www.canyourunit.com on another laptop and it said i could run it perfectly so i copied everything i downloaded to this laptop to the other because my laptop can't run it...so i installed it but a thing called ''the sims launcher appeard and when i press play it asked me for a registration code :S so i uninstalled it and installing it again right now and i need your HELP!!
P.S i've been trying to play Sims3 in like for ever so please help me1

Back to top Go down

I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 10 Jul 2011, 18:31

Hello,

You forgot to replace the original Game '.exe' with the Cracked one. Do the following to fix this problem:

Open the '# Crack' file in the .rar you Downloaded and copy + paste the 'TS3.exe' to the 'Game Directory > Game > Bin'; by default this will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing one. The Game should work now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I downloaded The Sims3 base game and Installed it but i can't play!!? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 16:22

i did that nd it didn't work but a while ago i went on youtube and a person helped me to play it without that stupid launcher Wink but thank you u've really helped alot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 19 Jul 2011, 17:43

qwertyuiop wrote:i did that nd it didn't work but a while ago i went on youtube and a person helped me to play it without that stupid launcher Wink but thank you u've really helped alot Smile
Hello,

Then I guess you copied it to the wrong folder, because it really works. Anyhow, the game works now. You're welcome, have fun playing and please let us know if you have any more problems!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male