Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 freeze/lag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 freeze/lag Empty sims 3 freeze/lag

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:34

i have sims 3 ,supernatural and pets ['m about to have sims 3 seasons Smile  ]. and my sims 3 game freeze/lag Shocked . Mine is different from lag/freeze.
What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. 

PLEASE HELP!!!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 freeze/lag Empty Re: sims 3 freeze/lag

Post by J.T. Mon 21 Oct 2013, 13:38

It seems to me that you either

(1) have a lot of Custom Content and Mods; or
(2) have a low-end pc.

Can you tell me exactly the specifications of your pc? For example, processor(s) (plus GHz), GPU(s), RAM, etc...
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 04:56

my sims 3 game is still lag/freezy-ish. 2/3 years before, i have sims 3 game and i played it not lag/freeze-ish. i delete my sims 3 game (more like uninstall) because there was an error about not the same sims 3 game version and uninstall. years after that, i install my sims 3 game and still not lag freeze. after uninstalling again (due to error) i download sims 3 (torrent) again and it is lag/freeze (like right now). i don't know what made it happen.

P.S. i do not have lot of cc and mods. and the 2 is : i don't know. (i don't know if i have low end pc. you did visit my computer via team viewer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top