Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged custom content making game crash?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merged custom content making game crash? Empty Merged custom content making game crash?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:43

So recently I downloaded all the available worlds from the G4TWdownloads, extracted them to .package files, merged them and then downloaded the store fix and put the files in the (I hope) correct place. When I started the game, and when I got to loading the neighborhood, The bar would go half way, pause, then crash to desktop with the error "Sims3.exe has stopped working." So I took the merged CC out of the folder and put it on my desktop and started the game again and it fully loaded without any errors. Is there a way I can play the game with the CC without it crashing?
 Help

Back to top Go down

Merged custom content making game crash? Empty Re: Merged custom content making game crash?

Post by J.T. Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:49

As far as I am concerned, it is not possible to merge neighbourhoods into one single package, or else it may cause unexpected effects.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Merged custom content making game crash? Empty Re: Merged custom content making game crash?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:53

cat2006house wrote:As far as I am concerned, it is not possible to merge neighbourhoods into one single package, or else it may cause unexpected effects.
So I have to install them as .sims3pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:53

Spector wrote:
cat2006house wrote:As far as I am concerned, it is not possible to merge neighbourhoods into one single package, or else it may cause unexpected effects.
So I have to install them as .sims3pack?
Yes, you will have to install them one by one with the launcher.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top