Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 18:28

First topic message reminder :

My sim gets stuck whenever inspecting the portal, it just repeats the same animation and I can't cancel the interaction so I end up just resetting my sim. 

I have very few custom content on my game, mostly just makeup and contacts, I dont have any mods which change my game like MasterController/awesomemod, except for mods that skip the intro of the sims. I dont have any store content either.

I've tried clearing my cache, removing all my mods, deleting the Electronic Arts folder in my documents folder, reinstalling Sims 3 Into The Future expansion pack +reapplying the Ultimate Fix for mac. And nothing.

Any suggestions? 

Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Simsit10
This happens forever^ until I reset my sim. Help

Back to top Go down

Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 07:13

Yay ! Good luck sweety ! And happy simming ! xx

Back to top Go down

Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:31

Still, I have no possible solution with this problem. I am still searching though, but still if you guys want to travel to the future, you need to purchase it with your life time happiness.

I'll update the post if I have a solution. Stay tuned please.

Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Sim gets stuck when Inspecting Portal (Sims 3 Into The Future). [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty My solution

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 03:44

I got the exact same problem, and even I couldn't use any future items! But my solution was deleting the Electronic Arts folder on my documents, after doing a backup of course, and installing again the game after that. My problem was I suppose due to that I didn't delete my mods before installing the expansion! >u<;; Then I tested using already created sims and moving them into a random home, then used the portal and it totally worked! Now I putted my stuff, mods, etc, back again and I'm gonna test it to see if it works after that, if not then I suppose its because I have an un-updated mod or something like that that may be causing trouble.

Hope it helped n.n;; I was having a real bad time for not being able to play my game well x')
So wish me luck for that to work again with my mods and everything. And sorry for my bad english xD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 05:44

ignaciah wrote:I got the exact same problem, and even I couldn't use any future items! But my solution was deleting the Electronic Arts folder on my documents, after doing a backup of course, and installing again the game after that. My problem was I suppose due to that I didn't delete my mods before installing the expansion! >u<;; Then I tested using already created sims and moving them into a random home, then used the portal and it totally worked! Now I putted my stuff, mods, etc, back again and I'm gonna test it to see if it works after that, if not then I suppose its because I have an un-updated mod or something like that that may be causing trouble.

Hope it helped n.n;; I was having a real bad time for not being able to play my game well x')
So wish me luck for that to work again with my mods and everything. And sorry for my bad english xD.
I did it! Very Happy I just had to delete all my mods, not my custom content, because they were causing trouble for not being updated mods, so I downloaded the updated ones and its all good now! But it takes long for the sim of the future to arrive into the portal xD I was worried because I thought it would not work again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon 04 Nov 2013, 10:52

Hello all,

For all of us who is having the same stucking problem when using the time portal, just delete your all mods and packages. If it doesn't work, please rename your Sims 3 folder and then you can copy your saves files back.

Happy to have a solution that helped all of us Smile Topic is closed!
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top