Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into The Future (HELP!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future (HELP!!!) Empty Sims 3 Into The Future (HELP!!!)

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 14:55

I've recently installed the newest expansion pack from your site and I've never had a problem with your downloads before but I'm starting to get a bit worried because I'm having a major problem with this last one. Every time I go into the future world I end up in the Visitor's Center as usual which is fine and all but every time I try to buy a house or I build one and try to move into it in the future it won't let me. I built an ENTIRE house and when I tried to move in it just showed up grey meaning I wasn't able to buy it. Other than that, I can't buy ANY empty lots besides four HUGE ones that I believe are meant for resorts. I also tried evicting a family and then taking their house like I used to do in previous Sims games when I was lazy but not even THAT works. I just get the same problem with them saying that I'm not allowed to buy the house, the icon for it just shows up grey.

Help Help Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future (HELP!!!) Empty Re: Sims 3 Into The Future (HELP!!!)

Post by J.T. Sun 27 Oct 2013, 18:00

First off, it may sound dumb, but can you please make sure your sims have enough simoleons to buy the house? If your sims don't have enough money, they cannot buy the house for sure. Also what do you mean "not even that (evicting) works"? Do you receive any message regarding the failure of eviction? 

Second, do you have any mods/CC?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 20:57

Actually, as dumb as it may sound as well, I figured out you need A LOT of simoleons to buy the houses there and I had been unaware of this. Thanks for replying though, I appreciate it. I feel really dumb about posting this now but at first I thought maybe there was something wrong. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top