Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into The Future Bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future Bug? Empty Sims 3 Into The Future Bug?

Post by Guest Thu 17 Apr 2014, 18:30

I recently installed Into the Future. Patched my client to 1.67 of course.
now before i install it my sims are freely walking in my house. they sleep, eat, use the bathroom etc. but after installing the Into  the Future shiz game is messed up. everytime i want my sim to walk around the house they cant, they cant use the beds, sofas, the *Feet with red line across* emoticon always shows up. 

+ I had this bug, my sims are not moving by themselves anymore, Story Progression is enabled in the option but they arent doing things by themselves anymore

all of my sims are so dumb right now dang it
they are always Idle, they need to take commands from me... i want my old sims back Sad(

please help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into The Future Bug? Empty Re: Sims 3 Into The Future Bug?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Apr 2014, 19:38

tahooba wrote:I recently installed Into the Future. Patched my client to 1.67 of course.
now before i install it my sims are freely walking in my house. they sleep, eat, use the bathroom etc. but after installing the Into  the Future shiz game is messed up. everytime i want my sim to walk around the house they cant, they cant use the beds, sofas, the *Feet with red line across* emoticon always shows up. 

+ I had this bug, my sims are not moving by themselves anymore, Story Progression is enabled in the option but they arent doing things by themselves anymore

all of my sims are so dumb right now dang it
they are always Idle, they need to take commands from me... i want my old sims back Sad(

please help

Hello,

I guess the "autonomy" in the in-game options menu, is turned ON ?

Next, are ALL your mods up-to-date ? And what if you actually remove all your mods - as a test ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Apr 2014, 15:35

what do you mean autonomy? I havent noticed an option for that...

I removed all the mods still they arent moving like they used to before I installed Into The Future

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Apr 2014, 19:52

tahooba wrote:what do you mean autonomy? I havent noticed an option for that...

I removed all the mods still they arent moving like they used to before I installed Into The Future

Have you actually checked the options menu already ? Wink  Under "game options", there is a slider for "sim autonomy level". Pull the slider to the right for higher autonomy.

You seem to have lots of these smaller (?) glitches - did you actually rename the folder "The Sims 3" (My Documents/Electronic Arts) BEFORE patching the game  - like I said in your other topic ?

Also, can you open the cheat console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C ? Then press resetsim firstname lastname. So if your sim is named Frank Miller, then type resetsim Frank Miller. That should reset your sim.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Apr 2014, 09:03

oh thats what you mean by autonomy well yes it is HIGH FREE WILL level because i want my sim to move like an npc too. but heck yea if their needs are not yet at the orange level or if they arent feeling anything They WONT MOVE their arse =__= my sims are painting, drawing, swimming, doing laundry and many more on their own. now they are like *WTF*

Yes i never fail to follow instructions since i first installed the Sims 3 I am 100% sure i never fail to follow them

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Apr 2014, 19:42

tahooba wrote:oh thats what you mean by autonomy well yes it is HIGH FREE WILL level because i want my sim to move like an npc too. but heck yea if their needs are not yet at the orange level or if they arent feeling anything They WONT MOVE their arse =__= my sims are painting, drawing, swimming, doing laundry and many more on their own. now they are like *WTF*

Yes i never fail to follow instructions since i first installed the Sims 3 I am 100% sure i never fail to follow them

So have you tried resetting the sim already ? Alternatively, you can also reset sims with the NRAAS_MasterController mod: click on a sim, then go to NRAAS -> Advanced -> Reset sim. Not 100% sure if it's really under "Advanced", but you need to look for the option "reset sim".

Other than that: try saving your sim(s) into the library. Then make a new savegame, and put your sims(s) from the library into that new save.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:03

damn Autonomy is so messed up in sims 3. XD well i think this issue aint gonna be solved that easily so we better leave it be

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:12

tahooba wrote:damn Autonomy is so messed up in sims 3. XD well i think this issue aint gonna be solved that easily so we better leave it be

Well then, but I'm sorry I couldn't help more here. If you have any other issues, let me know - I'll leave this topic open for now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top